It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 94
Location: DuBois Pa
Elementary student wins science fair with Deflategate project: "Is Tom Brady a cheater?"
by SBG San Antonio

Friday, January 25th 2019

372f9002-6b37-4caa-9945-bde41562dcbb-lar
FILE - In this Monday, Dec. 12, 2016 file photo, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady passes against the Baltimore Ravens during the first half of an NFL football game in Foxborough, Mass. It's not a coincidence that four superior quarterbacks are the final four left chasing a Super Bowl title. The AP examines a couple of the reasons why Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan are as good as they are, and looks at the weakness an opponent should try to exploit, Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2017. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa, File)

SAN ANTONIO - Now there is scientific proof that Tom Brady cheated during the 2015 AFC Championship game when the New England Patriots claimed victory over the Indianapolis Colts.

That scientific proof comes from a 10-year-old student who presented Deflategate as his science project and won the science fair!

Kentucky elementary school student Ace Davis will now move on to the district science fair with his project, "Is Tom Brady a cheater?" His dad posted pictures of the project on his Facebook page.






Ace's hypothesis is that underinflated footballs do indeed "provide a competitive advantage in a game."

To prove his point, Ace used footballs of different weights and enlisted the help of his mom and sister to throw the balls. After measuring the distances thrown and accuracy of various targets, Ace concludes that, "Tom Brady is indeed a cheater."

In reality, investigators did find that Brady was at least aware that the balls were deflated. He was suspended for four games. https://wjactv.com/news/offbeat/element ... -a-cheater


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am
Posts: 4697
The 3 seasons since Deflategate...

Patriots won the SB, with Brady passing his team to a historic comeback win.
Patriots lost the SB, Brady passing for over 500 yds.
Patriots are in the SB

_________________
14 yds Ben to JuJu/12 yds Ben to JuJu/23 yds Ben to JuJu/17 yds Ben to AB/Inc/12 yds Ben to AB/13 yds Ben to Switz//Inc/Inc/TD 3 yds Ben to AB/26 yds Ben to AB/20 yds Ben to JuJu/Inc/TD 20 yds Ben to AB

Up by 4, pull the plug. Fire Mike Tomlin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13127
Havoc wrote:
The 3 seasons since Deflategate...


Tip of the iceberg. NE never stopped cheating, and that is far from the only way they were cheating.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:36 pm
Posts: 289
Havoc wrote:
The 3 seasons since Deflategate...

Patriots won the SB, with Brady passing his team to a historic comeback win.
Patriots lost the SB, Brady passing for over 500 yds.
Patriots are in the SB

I bet 350 of his yds in the 500 yard game were 7 yard passes to James White. I cannot believe they are in the bowl again. It makes my stomach literally fucking sick. Brady at media day again. Jesus Christ. You couldnt pay me to watch that. I will only toon into the bowl if i see they might lose. Is this ever going to end or will they be in every bowl until Brady is 60? Sad part is they really arent that great this year. Unbelievable.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13127
Brady could easily play to 50 in that offense.

They plug 'n play anyone off the street and those guys run free with 2-3 yards of separation. That offense in no way requires the QB to have a great arm. Mostly very easy throws (not that Brady doesn't have an elite arm). It really is shocking that Brady's comp% is almost half a point LOWER than Ben's.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 9112
Not to crap on this kid's project, but the question isn't whether underinflated footballs make it easier to play offense. Everyone knows that. The question is whether Brady and the Patriots were actually underinflating footballs.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm
Posts: 2409
Poltargyst wrote:
Not to crap on this kid's project, but the question isn't whether underinflated footballs make it easier to play offense. Everyone knows that. The question is whether Brady and the Patriots were actually underinflating footballs.


Which the report showed with pretty strong evidence. Anyone who doesn't believe it...I just don't get it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm
Posts: 2409
Kodiak wrote:
Havoc wrote:
The 3 seasons since Deflategate...


Tip of the iceberg. NE never stopped cheating, and that is far from the only way they were cheating.


Yep. It is like wondering if a Lion will continue to roar.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am
Posts: 4697
JaySteel72 wrote:
Havoc wrote:
The 3 seasons since Deflategate...

Patriots won the SB, with Brady passing his team to a historic comeback win.
Patriots lost the SB, Brady passing for over 500 yds.
Patriots are in the SB

I bet 350 of his yds in the 500 yard game were 7 yard passes to James White.


White had 2 rec for 21 yds

_________________
14 yds Ben to JuJu/12 yds Ben to JuJu/23 yds Ben to JuJu/17 yds Ben to AB/Inc/12 yds Ben to AB/13 yds Ben to Switz//Inc/Inc/TD 3 yds Ben to AB/26 yds Ben to AB/20 yds Ben to JuJu/Inc/TD 20 yds Ben to AB

Up by 4, pull the plug. Fire Mike Tomlin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 7960
Poltargyst wrote:
Not to crap on this kid's project, but the question isn't whether underinflated footballs make it easier to play offense. Everyone knows that. The question is whether Brady and the Patriots were actually underinflating footballs.

You’re right...Brady only was suspended because he wouldn’t allow The Deflator access to the TB12 weight loss program. :roll:

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:48 pm
Posts: 999
Kodiak wrote:
Havoc wrote:
The 3 seasons since Deflategate...


Tip of the iceberg. NE never stopped cheating, and that is far from the only way they were cheating.


So you think the Patriots were cheating this year? How so?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13127
VASteelerGuy wrote:
So you think the Patriots were cheating this year? How so?


You're right, I don't know how they're cheating so that totally means they aren't. I'd LOVE to play poker against the person willing to bet more than a nickel that NE isn't cheating.

Fool me once, Fool me twice - ohh, wait.....

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 5253
VASteelerGuy wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Havoc wrote:
The 3 seasons since Deflategate...


Tip of the iceberg. NE never stopped cheating, and that is far from the only way they were cheating.


So you think the Patriots were cheating this year? How so?


Oh, let them have their binky. It's the only way they explain away the Steelers' deficiencies against the Patriots.

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong
#NoMoTomlin
#BecauseTomlin
#FreeSTD
#Obviously


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:38 pm
Posts: 11
If only Roger Goodell could have created such an impressive presentation... all the heat would be off him!  :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8563
This KDKA video producer got fired the next day for running this, now out of a job needs cash to pay bills

https://www.post-gazette.com/ae/tv-radi ... 1901300114

Quote:
A Steelers Nation of haters might have laughed when KDKA ran “Known Cheater” under a video of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady on Jan. 28, but the station did not.

Producer Mike Telek, 27, was fired over the 4 p.m. newscast stunt. Representatives from Pittsburgh’s CBS affiliate sent the Post-Gazette this statement:

“While fans are entitled to have personal opinions, we have a journalistic responsibility to provide unbiased reporting. The graphic that appeared Monday violated our news standards. The individual who created the graphic no longer works for KDKA-TV.”

A GoFundMe account was quickly established for the benefit of Mr. Telek. He said he plans to donate the money to charity in the name of Mr. Brady, once he lands a new job.


https://www.gofundme.com/did-this-bring ... hareflow_w

Image

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5843
BethlehemSteel wrote:
This KDKA video producer got fired the next day for running this, now out of a job needs cash to pay bills

https://www.post-gazette.com/ae/tv-radi ... 1901300114

Quote:
A Steelers Nation of haters might have laughed when KDKA ran “Known Cheater” under a video of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady on Jan. 28, but the station did not.

Producer Mike Telek, 27, was fired over the 4 p.m. newscast stunt. Representatives from Pittsburgh’s CBS affiliate sent the Post-Gazette this statement:

“While fans are entitled to have personal opinions, we have a journalistic responsibility to provide unbiased reporting. The graphic that appeared Monday violated our news standards. The individual who created the graphic no longer works for KDKA-TV.”

A GoFundMe account was quickly established for the benefit of Mr. Telek. He said he plans to donate the money to charity in the name of Mr. Brady, once he lands a new job.


https://www.gofundme.com/did-this-bring ... hareflow_w

Image


Quote:
we have a journalistic responsibility to provide unbiased reporting.


now thats funny :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 7383
Posted that yesterday, here :

http://www.steelerfury.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11792

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:07 am
Posts: 8563
COR-TEN wrote:


sorry i didnt check that page today

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 7383
BethlehemSteel wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:


sorry i didnt check that page today
No worries. I just thought it was funny. The guy that did it said it was a wink to steeler fans.

I hope losing his job was worth it.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:36 pm
Posts: 289
Havoc wrote:
JaySteel72 wrote:
Havoc wrote:
The 3 seasons since Deflategate...

Patriots won the SB, with Brady passing his team to a historic comeback win.
Patriots lost the SB, Brady passing for over 500 yds.
Patriots are in the SB

I bet 350 of his yds in the 500 yard game were 7 yard passes to James White.


White had 2 rec for 21 yds

In the comeback Atlanta bowl? They have been in so many they get mixed all together for me. Super bowl 51, 14 catches, 110 yds and a td. I was off a year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13127
It seems pretty extreme to fire the guy for that.

Plus, is what he said factually inaccurate? Brady WAS suspended for cheating, correct?

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5843
Kodiak wrote:
It seems pretty extreme to fire the guy for that.

Plus, is what he said factually inaccurate? Brady WAS suspended for cheating, correct?


very extreme. just the world we live in now. Such a fear of pissing people off or offending. But, maybe the guy was insubordinate before this and he had it coming. Who the hell knows.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: tom brady science progect
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 7383
R S wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
It seems pretty extreme to fire the guy for that.

Plus, is what he said factually inaccurate? Brady WAS suspended for cheating, correct?


very extreme. just the world we live in now. Such a fear of pissing people off or offending. But, maybe the guy was insubordinate before this and he had it coming. Who the hell knows.
Yeah? So it's ok for you to use your employers platform for your own agenda.

Seriously?

So this guy shouldn't be fired??

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group