It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: For any fans of SteelersDepot's "The Terrible Podcast"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:54 am 

There was an interesting development late last night regarding possible reasoning behind their decision to part ways two months ago.

Dave Bryan tweeted the same ESPN link one minute after David Todd, and apparently this small annoyance was enough to set him off and passive aggressively reveal a much more serious accusation.

https://twitter.com/DavidMTodd/status/1082851895809662978

Post subject: Re: For any fans of SteelersDepot's "The Terrible Podcast"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:45 am 

That's not the inciting incident... the "stealing the revenue stream", as I understood it, came after David Todd got dumped from the podcast. And, let's be clear: David Todd got invited to that podcast so that it could be on iHeart Radio/Steelers Nation Radio, and the inciting incident: once Todd lost his Clear-Channel gig, he wasn't needed by Dave Bryan any more.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:24 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
the "stealing the revenue stream", as I understood it, came after David Todd got dumped from the podcast.

How do you know it happened after the split?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:55 pm 

"stole the on-going revenue stream"

is something people do after a split on a creative project... you're sharing a revenue stream for a project you do together; then after you agree to split, the other person continues to get $$$ from your venture but doesn't share the proceeds like they were when you were there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:27 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
"stole the on-going revenue stream"

is something people do after a split on a creative project... you're sharing a revenue stream for a project you do together; then after you agree to split, the other person continues to get $$$ from your venture but doesn't share the proceeds like they were when you were there.

Interesting. To me, it sounded like he kept the ad revenue to himself the whole time. It's weird how he words it... using past tense to talk about something on-going...

bradshaw2ben wrote:
once Todd lost his Clear-Channel gig, he wasn't needed by Dave Bryan any more.

Understandable, but he lost that job in May of 2017, and still hung around on the podcast for a year and a half after. From a listener's perspective, they seemed to work well together. The split was a pretty big surprise.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:06 pm 

Really like David Todd. He needs to take up B2Bs offer and start a podcast with the Steeler Fury crew.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:25 pm 

Let me put this diplomatically. Fuck Steelers Depot. More specifically Dave Bryan is a twat. He also is the biggest content thief on the internet then has the balls to call other people out for doing what he does.. Human RSS feed, Steelers version of PFT bullshit. I’ve never listened to a single podcast of there’s (which is a cheap knockoff of the SteelerFury podcast, longest running Steelers podcast in the world) and never will.

That said David Todd has always been pretty decent and I love Kozora. He reminds me of a young version of some of the guys who made this site great, back when we were young and had time for write articles and break down plays. Again Dave Bryan is a massive douche.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:46 pm 

SP wrote:
Let me put this diplomatically. Fuck Steelers Depot. More specifically Dave Bryan is a twat. He also is the biggest content thief on the internet then has the balls to call other people out for doing what he does.. Human RSS feed, Steelers version of PFT bullshit. I’ve never listened to a single podcast of there’s (which is a cheap knockoff of the SteelerFury podcast, longest running Steelers podcast in the world) and never will.

That said David Todd has always been pretty decent and I love Kozora. He reminds me of a young version of some of the guys who made this site great, back when we were young and had time for write articles and break down plays. Again Dave Bryan is a massive douche.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:53 pm 

SP wrote:

This times a gazillion is where I'm at.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:38 pm 

Yep, Kozora is awesome, but Dave Bryan can suck shit.

I've tried listening to their podcast, but Bryan stammers and stutters around like such a dimwit it's unlistenable. He'll literally take 30 seconds slowly trying to process words out of his empty can brain for something that should take 7 seconds to actually say. It's completely exhausting. He's such a mean-spirited troll on Twitter as well.

Kozora is hard working, bright, and comes across as very humble. He's a good dude.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:09 pm 

TB wrote:

I've tried listening to their podcast, but Bryan stammers and stutters around like such a dimwit it's unlistenable. He'll literally take 30 seconds slowly trying to process words out of his empty can brain for something that should take 7 seconds to actually say. It's completely exhausting. He's such a mean-spirited troll on Twitter as well.

Kozora is hard working, bright, and comes across as very humble. He's a good dude.

Agreed Todd and Kozora are good talkers, Bryans sounds like some redneck hick who married his sister. Anyone ever see this guy? He nevrer post a picture of himself, I image a 300 lb toothless redneck in worn out Steeler cap.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:18 pm 

CASTEELER wrote:
TB wrote:

Agreed Todd and Kozora are good talkers, Bryans sounds like some redneck hick who married his sister. Anyone ever see this guy? He nevrer post a picture of himself, I image a 300 lb toothless redneck in worn out Steeler cap.

You may be mistaking him for FC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:44 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
CASTEELER wrote:
TB wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just need a Jeff Hartings jersey to go with the hat.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:38 pm 

I hope FC kicks both of your asses. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:19 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
CASTEELER wrote:
TB wrote:

See this is the underhanded cocksucker shit B2B does :lol:

Wil knows he is my guy and we never have drama. So no B2B and I are not feuding or mad at each other.

Since Stillthere can pull a Jeff Hartings reference he has too much equity to give shit too

Thanks Perch :D

I dont like anyone at Depot to be honest. They flat out steal shit. They flat out post shit without permission.

BTW I do have a couple Jeff Hartings jerseys

Remove the S from the https when you "paste" the link in for a youtube video.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:23 pm 

Hey, man, Orson Welles was pushing 400 bills and he was a genius.

You are the Hartings fan club president, though. That is a good legacy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:28 pm 

I have a Ray Mansfield football card from 1974 somewhere in all my stuff... :lol: