It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 476
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
Fangio to Denver...official.

Freddie Kitchens Cleveland's new coach.

Now elevate Munchak, Fire Butler and Hire Greg Williams. I know, put the pipe down Charles.

#endorsed


Zero chance Greg Williams is coming here. His personality is toxic - seriously go watch Hard Knocks. That sort of tough guy nonsense doesn't mesh with today's players.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 3512
Location: Upstate NY
FromPittWithLove wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
Fangio to Denver...official.

Freddie Kitchens Cleveland's new coach.

Now elevate Munchak, Fire Butler and Hire Greg Williams. I know, put the pipe down Charles.

#endorsed


Zero chance Greg Williams is coming here. His personality is toxic - seriously go watch Hard Knocks. That sort of tough guy nonsense doesn't mesh with today's players.



Cleveland did pretty good this year. Not sure you noticed. This team needs some tough love and some accountability. In spades.

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 476
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:

Cleveland did pretty good this year. Not sure you noticed. This team needs some tough love and some accountability. In spades.


I noticed, I also noticed they just let him go without trying to keep him AT ALL. He even said he'd be willing to come back just as the DC. What does it tell you when the guy who he just coached with doesn't want him around?

Dude's a cancer, sorry not interested. He treats his players like infants - I know we need to get tougher around these parts but the whole other end of the spectrum isn't better.


Last edited by FromPittWithLove on Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 153
Ping Pong Official would be the new position


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 17209
FromPittWithLove wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
Fangio to Denver...official.

Freddie Kitchens Cleveland's new coach.

Now elevate Munchak, Fire Butler and Hire Greg Williams. I know, put the pipe down Charles.

#endorsed


Zero chance Greg Williams is coming here. His personality is toxic - seriously go watch Hard Knocks. That sort of tough guy nonsense doesn't mesh with today's players.

I liked that Williams obviously thought Todd Haley was a blowhard-- stood up to him.

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1652
Tomlin's biggest weakness is that he's not an analytical thinker at all - a skill all good HCs need to possess (or delegate to close staff). He's a emotional gut/BS thinker. Also, Tomlin is such a skilled BSer that he allows that skill to curb/control his emotional side somewhat. He does this through his constant desire to look/sound good/smooth at ALL times. He has to be in control at all times. The rare occasion where he isn't is painfully obvious.

A perfect example of this is when he tried to trip the Ravens return man years ago. Analytical thinkers don't do that....very emotional ones do.

The combination of basically being a controlled emotional BSer makes for a nice shiny package on the outside, but once you see/hear all of his tricks, you're left with someone that is not very good at the in-game duties required to outcoach another NFL HC - unless that HC's an idiot or has a vastly inferior team (talent wise), and sometimes that's still not enough to win.

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 17209
DP39 wrote:
Tomlin's biggest weakness is that he's not an analytical thinker at all - a skill all good HCs need to possess (or delegate to close staff). He's a emotional gut/BS thinker. Also, Tomlin is such a skilled BSer that he allows that skill to curb/control his emotional side somewhat. He does this through his constant desire to look/sound good/smooth at ALL times. He has to be in control at all times. The rare occasion where he isn't is painfully obvious.

A perfect example of this is when he tried to trip the Ravens return man years ago. Analytical thinkers don't do that....very emotional ones do.

The combination of basically being a controlled emotional BSer makes for a nice shiny package on the outside, but once you see/hear all of his tricks, you're left with someone that is not very good at the in-game duties required to outcoach another NFL HC - unless that HC's an idiot or has a vastly inferior team (talent wise), and sometimes that's still not enough to win.

Image

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1652
bradshaw2ben wrote:
DP39 wrote:
Tomlin's biggest weakness is that he's not an analytical thinker at all - a skill all good HCs need to possess (or delegate to close staff). He's a emotional gut/BS thinker. Also, Tomlin is such a skilled BSer that he allows that skill to curb/control his emotional side somewhat. He does this through his constant desire to look/sound good/smooth at ALL times. He has to be in control at all times. The rare occasion where he isn't is painfully obvious.

A perfect example of this is when he tried to trip the Ravens return man years ago. Analytical thinkers don't do that....very emotional ones do.

The combination of basically being a controlled emotional BSer makes for a nice shiny package on the outside, but once you see/hear all of his tricks, you're left with someone that is not very good at the in-game duties required to outcoach another NFL HC - unless that HC's an idiot or has a vastly inferior team (talent wise), and sometimes that's still not enough to win.

Image

Well, that response was productive..... :lol:

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 17209
It's tin foil hat stuff, DP... what would you like me to say?

It reads like bad astrology + an absurd conclusion that he tired on purpose to trip Jacoby Jones.

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:43 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 7430
Right...he just innocently wandered onto the field, like a new puppy onto a busy street. :lol:

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:32 pm
Posts: 476
Jobus Rum wrote:
Right...he just innocently wandered onto the field, like a new puppy onto a busy street. :lol:


Wasn't he standing in the same spot for the whole return?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1652
bradshaw2ben wrote:
It's tin foil hat stuff, DP... what would you like me to say?

It reads like bad astrology + an absurd conclusion that he tired on purpose to trip Jacoby Jones.

What...wtf?.....are you actually trying to tell me you think he went on to the field and got in the way of Jones purely by accident? That that act wasn't premeditated? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it just you stirring the SF pot again? Drum'n up some business and all...8-)

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 5066
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
Fangio to Denver...official.

Freddie Kitchens Cleveland's new coach.

Now elevate Munchak, Fire Butler and Hire Greg Williams. I know, put the pipe down Charles.

#endorsed


Additionally, extra assistant is Ernie Adams.

If you're gonna dream...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:09 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7138
DP39 wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
It's tin foil hat stuff, DP... what would you like me to say?

It reads like bad astrology + an absurd conclusion that he tired on purpose to trip Jacoby Jones.

What...wtf?.....are you actually trying to tell me you think he went on to the field and got in the way of Jones purely by accident? That that act wasn't premeditated? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it just you stirring the SF pot again? Drum'n up some business and all...8-)


Our internet ratings have been weak and we’ve lost some site advertisers including:

Amazon
Apple
Google
STD’s Barnyard Antiques
CKSteeler’s Draft Guide
Iron City’s JizzMoppers R Us

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1652
BarryFoster wrote:
DP39 wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
It's tin foil hat stuff, DP... what would you like me to say?

It reads like bad astrology + an absurd conclusion that he tired on purpose to trip Jacoby Jones.

What...wtf?.....are you actually trying to tell me you think he went on to the field and got in the way of Jones purely by accident? That that act wasn't premeditated? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it just you stirring the SF pot again? Drum'n up some business and all...8-)


Our internet ratings have been weak and we’ve lost some site advertisers including:

Amazon
Apple
Google
STD’s Barnyard Antiques
CKSteeler’s Draft Guide
Iron City’s JizzMoppers R Us

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You forgot...

The United JumpStarter's Banktellers Association

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:19 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 7138
Miss computerjumpstar

I think he is still here, under a diff name....but that’s just me

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 17209
FromPittWithLove wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
Right...he just innocently wandered onto the field, like a new puppy onto a busy street. :lol:


Wasn't he standing in the same spot for the whole return?

uh, yeah.

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14693
Charles Demarr wrote:
Fangio to Denver...official.

Freddie Kitchens Cleveland's new coach.

Now elevate Munchak, Fire Butler and Hire Greg Williams. I know, put the pipe down Charles.

Remember...., Puff, Puff Pass bruh.... 8-)

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 24365
bradshaw2ben wrote:
FromPittWithLove wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
Right...he just innocently wandered onto the field, like a new puppy onto a busy street. :lol:


Wasn't he standing in the same spot for the whole return?

uh, yeah.


And then in order to “get out of the way”, he took his first step...

...INTO the field of play.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:40 am
Posts: 1792
Jeemie wrote:
And then in order to “get out of the way”, he took his first step...

...INTO the field of play.


And wasnt he watching the jumbotron while he did it? Or am I mis-remembering that.

_________________
#NoMoTomlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 24365
the-other-burg wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
And then in order to “get out of the way”, he took his first step...

...INTO the field of play.


And wasnt he watching the jumbotron while he did it? Or am I mis-remembering that.


IIRC, Tomlin apologists for this tried to rationalize him stepping into the field of play BECAUSE he was watching himself on the Jumbotron...that seeing himself on the Jumbotron “disoriented him” and made him step the wrong way.

Guys...he did it on purpose...his reaction on the field of play as it happened, AND, more importantly how he behaved in the days afterwards when the firestorm was brewing convinced me beyond the shadow of a doubt that he did it on purpose.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 2042
Jeemie wrote:
the-other-burg wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
And then in order to “get out of the way”, he took his first step...

...INTO the field of play.


And wasnt he watching the jumbotron while he did it? Or am I mis-remembering that.


IIRC, Tomlin apologists for this tried to rationalize him stepping into the field of play BECAUSE he was watching himself on the Jumbotron...that seeing himself on the Jumbotron “disoriented him” and made him step the wrong way.

Guys...he did it on purpose...his reaction on the field of play as it happened, AND, more importantly how he behaved in the days afterwards when the firestorm was brewing convinced me beyond the shadow of a doubt that he did it on purpose.



I'm no Tomlin apologist and would fire his ass in a heartbeat...but it looks to me like he did try and get out of the way.

His right foot move so that he could plant and move to his left.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8683
Louis Lipps Service wrote:

IIRC, Tomlin apologists for this tried to rationalize him stepping into the field of play BECAUSE he was watching himself on the Jumbotron...that seeing himself on the Jumbotron “disoriented him” and made him step the wrong way.

Guys...he did it on purpose...his reaction on the field of play as it happened, AND, more importantly how he behaved in the days afterwards when the firestorm was brewing convinced me beyond the shadow of a doubt that he did it on purpose.



I'm no Tomlin apologist and would fire his ass in a heartbeat...but it looks to me like he did try and get out of the way.

His right foot move so that he could plant and move to his left.

Image[/quote]
Agree.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 10534
I loathe Tomlin and even I don’t think he tried to trip Jacoby Jones. Remember when Tomlin brought that clown in for us? Wasn’t that when Vick was on the team too? Is Jones by chance from the Commonwealth of Virginia?

Anyways, back to the video, I don’t think he was trying to trip Jones. Do I think Tomlin is a clueless jabroni wondering around on the sidelines and contemplating which coaches challenge he’s going to fucking botch next? Sure I do. But I don’t think he intended to trip Jones on that play.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Cryptic story from Dulac: Steelers in market for 2-3 ass
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14693
Tomlin is a joke. That was embarrassing to me as a Steelers fan. Unforgivable. Stupid and Juvenile.

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 14Thumb, BarryFoster, bigfame, captainwoj, Gonzo, Jobus Rum, Spit in your eye and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group