It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 48  Next
 Post subject: Re: More AB Drama / Trade Request merged thread
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:42 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
KC wrote:
Sad what this guy turned out to be a piece of shit.

But....he's a piece of shit.

Was he a piece of shit four weeks ago, catching 15 balls and two TDs against the Saints? Mark my words. He goes; we'll miss him.

This guy is a world-class talent.

All you asshats that want him gone are cutting off your bulbous noses to spite your ugly, fuckin faces.

Yep, he was a piece of shit then too. Why? Brown isn't about the team. Antonio Brown is about Antonio Brown. Nobody else.

That has been 100% proven now, it isn't even up for debate. He left his team when they needed him most.

Tomlin has allowed the massive egos of certain players to take over and while that's very much on Mike Tomlin, it's also very much on ego-driven assholes like Antonio Brown.

Remember when all of this came to a head? Yep, right after Juju Smith-Schuster was named team MVP.

Jealousy took over and AB not only pouted, he shut teammates, coaches and worse yet, ownership out.

The guys that sign his checks.

You'll remember earlier in the season, a season the team struggled plenty, a former Steelers staffer basically said Roethlisberger was the reason AB was great. Remember AB's response? Instead of being a mature NFL professional, Brown answered; "Trade me, let's find out".

AB is very much a piece of shit.

Great game against New Orleans. I'm going to bet AB was overjoyed with his performance, even though the team lost.

THAT is the problem.

Last edited by KC on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:01 am 

Yeah...we'll be real happy when AB is catching 15 TDs for the New England Patriots next year. Or for the Fat Fuck Andy Reid in Kansas City. Or for The Amish Fuck Andrew Luck in the dome at Indy.

Yeah...the #84...the guy who's unfuckin' stoppable. Who puts up huge numbers. Who runs great routes, makes amazing catches. Works his Fuckin' ass of!!!

Yeah, that guy used to play for us!!

Hope the fuck it doesn't happen.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:06 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
Yeah...we'll be real happy when AB is catching 15 TDs for the New England Patriots next year. Or for the Fat Fuck Andy Reid in Kansas City. Or for The Amish Fuck Andrew Luck in the dome at Indy.

Yeah...the #84...the guy who's unfuckin' stoppable. Who puts up huge numbers. Who runs great routes, makes amazing catches. Works his Fuckin' ass of!!!

What surprises me, Swiss, is with your vast knowledge of Steelers history and for all you know about this team and how it does things, you seem to put almost no blame on Antonio Brown.

I added a portion to my above post a second ago about how Brown handled things this season. When a former Steelers staffer said on Twitter that Ben Roethlisberger was the reason AB great.

Instead of being a professional and ignoring the former staffer's stupidity, Brown fired back at the former staffer; "Trade me, let's find out".

THAT in a nutshell, is what's wrong with Antonio Brown. Great player, but he isn't a professional. Going AWOL before a fucking MUST WIN GAME? Are you fucking kidding me?

I'll say it again, Swiss.....I would love to have heard what you and others would have said had we lost to the Bungles Practice Squad team the last week of the season (we almost did) and then, 15 minutes later, the Browns upset the Ravens with a last second field goal.

I would have LOVED to see any Antonio Brown defenders if that had went down.

....and it almost did.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:18 am 

Oh! I think he has plenty of blame, KC. Yes....was an extreme dick move going dark for days leading up to the finale, having his agent call Tomlin.

Few things on that though....
*This is a monster created by Mike Tomlin. Look no further than that Jax game a few years ago, and I cited that as a prime example of Tomlin's dumbfuckednedss prior to any probs with AB. Indulging AB...and BEN..with keeping this stupid streak going.

*I could see it building with Ben. Not only with the JuJu MVP thing, but throughout the season, he was singing JuJu's praises post-game, saying nothing about AB. And...didn't AB initially respond to Ben's criticism of him after the Denver game by saying he had "no problem" with what Ben was saying.

*Despite all of this, NO ONE disputes that AB is the hardest working guy on the team, always has been. While Ben's lounging every Wednesday, AB is working his ass off.

MOST IMPORTANTLY....regardless of who's fuckin' fault this is, I can't accept that it's unresolvable. Not like they're at some contract impasse, like with The Knucklhead LeVeon Bell. Yes, the guy has had some off-field stuff. Not like there's some big-time DV incident, not like he's being arrested repeatedly, finding his ass in jail.

This dude is being repped as the greatest Steeler receiver of all fuckin' time...and that's saying something....and we're going to trade him? For what? I remember when Art II was hanging Ben out to dry, pre-draft 2010....and there were numerous douchebags and asshats on this esteemed website, all freakin' excited that we might get Sam Fuckin' Bradford and another #1 pick!! Well...no Super Bowls later, we're still plenty fuckin' glad that that didn't happen!!

AB is gone, we will rue the fuckin' day!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:17 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
Oh! I think he has plenty of blame, KC. Yes....was an extreme dick move going dark for days leading up to the finale, having his agent call Tomlin.

*This is a monster created by Mike Tomlin. Look no further than that Jax game a few years ago, and I cited that as a prime example of Tomlin's dumbfuckednedss prior to any probs with AB. Indulging AB...and BEN..with keeping this stupid streak going.

*I could see it building with Ben. Not only with the JuJu MVP thing, but throughout the season, he was singing JuJu's praises post-game, saying nothing about AB. And...didn't AB initially respond to Ben's criticism of him after the Denver game by saying he had "no problem" with what Ben was saying.

*Despite all of this, NO ONE disputes that AB is the hardest working guy on the team, always has been. While Ben's lounging every Wednesday, AB is working his ass off.

MOST IMPORTANTLY....regardless of who's fuckin' fault this is, I can't accept that it's unresolvable. Not like they're at some contract impasse, like with The Knucklhead LeVeon Bell. Yes, the guy has had some off-field stuff. Not like there's some big-time DV incident, not like he's being arrested repeatedly, finding his ass in jail.

This dude is being repped as the greatest Steeler receiver of all fuckin' time...and that's saying something....and we're going to trade him? For what? I remember when Art II was hanging Ben out to dry, pre-draft 2010....and there were numerous douchebags and asshats on this esteemed website, all freakin' excited that we might get Sam Fuckin' Bradford and another #1 pick!! Well...no Super Bowls later, we're still plenty fuckin' glad that that didn't happen!!

Your last line, I'm not so sure.

We have won ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with Antonio Brown.

We have won even less with Le'Veon Bell.

Roethisberger and company have won Super Bowls with far less talent and there is zero doubt in my mind, most of Ben's costly INT's this season came because he was forcing passes to AB to make him shut the fuck up. To keep him from being a distraction.

There is zero doubt Antonio Brown is an unbelievable talent. So is Odell Beckham Jr. and much like ODBJ, Antonio Brown is much more about marketing himself and getting himself in the news, than winning Super Bowls.

I'm telling you right now that if the Steelers trade AB and get a nice haul of picks or a nice pick and a player like Patrick Peterson, we will be a much better team next season.

Ben will be much more efficient and won't feel the need to keep some asshole diva quiet by forcing throws to him. Zero doubt in my mind this will be the case. Ben will spread the wealth, just like he did in the past when guys like Nate Washington and Cedrick Wilson were helping us win Super Bowls.

And just so you know, I don't enjoy tearing down a guy who I have ABSOLUTELY ADORED like AB, but THIS AB simply isn't about winning.

He's about drama.

This team needs to have a lot less drama in 2019, however that is accomplished.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:33 am 

KC wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:

Your last line, I'm not so sure.

We have won ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with Antonio Brown.

We have won even less with Le'Veon Bell.

Roethisberger and company have won Super Bowls with far less talent and there is zero doubt in my mind, most of Ben's costly INT's this season came because he was forcing passes to AB to make him shut the fuck up. To keep him from being a distraction.

There is zero doubt Antonio Brown is an unbelievable talent. So is Odell Beckham Jr. and much like ODBJ, Antonio Brown is much more about marketing himself and getting himself in the news, than winning Super Bowls.

I'm telling you right now that if the Steelers trade AB and get a nice haul of picks or a nice pick and a player like Patrick Peterson, we will be a much better team next season.

Ben will be much more efficient and won't feel the need to keep some asshole diva quiet by forcing throws to him. Zero doubt in my mind this will be the case. Ben will spread the wealth, just like he did in the past when guys like Nate Washington and Cedrick Wilson were helping us win Super Bowls.

And just so you know, I don't enjoy tearing down a guy who I have ABSOLUTELY ADORED like AB, but THIS AB simply isn't about winning.

He's about drama.

This team needs to have a lot less drama in 2019, however that is accomplished.

Yeah...Ben did have Hines Ward, and he did have Santonio Holmes....who as Steelers fans will forever be in our debt, despite the asshats on this esteemed website how continue to diss him. Those Super Bowl teams also had a defense that included Troy Polamalu, James Harrison, Joey Porter, Ike Taylor, James Farrior ('It's a five-star matchup, 'cuz we in it!"). No such guys exits on the other side of the ball presently. Ben's picks were also because he was being a dumbfuck with the football on a number of occasions. And...was he looking for AB because AB was bitching? Or because AB is AB and a guy on whom Ben has been able to count for the past 10 years or so, starting with 3rd & 19 in a playoff game against those purple fucks from Baltimore??

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:47 am 

swissvale72 wrote:
Yeah...Ben did have Hines Ward, and he did have Santonio Holmes....who as Steelers fans will forever be in our debt, despite the asshats on this esteemed website how continue to diss him. Those Super Bowl teams also had a defense that included Troy Polamalu, James Harrison, Joey Porter, Ike Taylor, James Farrior ('It's a five-star matchup, 'cuz we in it!"). No such guys exits on the other side of the ball presently. Ben's picks were also because he was being a dumbfuck with the football on a number of occasions. And...was he looking for AB because AB was bitching? Or because AB is AB and a guy on whom Ben has been able to count for the past 10 years or so, starting with 3rd & 19 in a playoff game against those purple fucks from Baltimore??

Well, we still have Pro Bowler and team MVP Juju left at WR and a young James Washington who FINALLY came on late in the season to help the Steelers win a huge game against the Bungles.

The one Antonio Brown skipped.

I think it's important to remember that the Steelers have been downright masterful drafting WR's over the years. All of those guys you mentioned were home grown picks, I believe all by Kevin Colbert.

We'll find enough talent on the outside to replace AB, no doubt about it.

I also disagree that the cupboard is bare when it comes to our defense. Haden, Watt and Heyward are unbelievable football players and Tuitt (who took part of the year off to be a pussy) and Hargrave REALLY came on as the year went on.

I like Sean Davis a lot more than most people and if we add somebody like Patrick Peterson to our defense......I like our chances.

Long way to go before next season. I just do not believe the Steelers trust Antonio Brown anymore. He's a distraction waiting to happen and has been for years.

How can anybody trust him now?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:33 pm 

KC wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:

Well, we still have Pro Bowler and team MVP Juju left at WR and a young James Washington who FINALLY came on late in the season to help the Steelers win a huge game against the Bungles.

I think it's important to remember that the Steelers have been downright masterful drafting WR's over the years. All of those guys you mentioned were home grown picks, I believe all by Kevin Colbert.

I also disagree that the cupboard is bare when it comes to our defense. Haden, Watt and Heyward are unbelievable football players and Tuitt (who took part of the year off to be a pussy) and Hargrave REALLY came on as the year went on.

I like Sean Davis a lot more than most people and if we add somebody like Patrick Peterson to our defense......I like our chances.

Long way to go before next season. I just do not believe the Steelers trust Antonio Brown anymore. He's a distraction waiting to happen and has been for years.

Well...let's see how JuJu does as the #1 if AB's not drawing all the doubles. And, as far as the drafting, there was also Limas Sweed, and prob some other guys that I'm not remembering. And I didn't mention the D-lineman on the '05 & '08 team as yes, we do have good ones. The linebacking crew though? Besides Watt, who compares to the '05 & '08 crew? It's funny how people used to do diss Larry Foote. This D doesn't compare to that D. And remember in '08...the offense used to give us one good drive a game, fortunately is to win it.

Anyway, we're so fuckin' cavalier about bidding AB goodbye. The Ben-AB combo. It's unparalleled, and not easily replaced.

I'm just not buying that this situation's not salvageable, like AB committed some kind of mortal fuckin' cardinal sin, from which he can never walk back. Would be one thing if there was ANY doubt about this guy's commitment to his craft. But there's not. Always, always, always, been described as the hardest worker on the team...compared to Sidney Crosby in that regard.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:55 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:

He won't be catching 15 TDs for the Patriots next season.

He'll drive Tom Brady crazy...not because of the "me first" crap (which Belichick can usually beat out of players, but not always...) but because he's not always where he's supposed to be.

Ben and Brown were magic together, and did things it may be difficult for another QB to replicate.

Just because a QB is excellent and a WR is excellent doesn't mean the two of them together will be excellent.

We WILL miss Brown's contributions on the field.

But this will force Ben to become smart and distribute again and it will force Fichtner and Tomlin to coach again.

If they can't do it...then yes, we're sunk.

But how the offense looked Week 17 doesn't HAVE to be the outcome of no Antonio Brown.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:12 pm 

If the Steelers are stupid enough to trade AB to the Pats... :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:15 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
KC wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:

Well...let's see how JuJu does as the #1 if AB's not drawing all the doubles. And, as far as the drafting, there was also Limas Sweed, and prob some other guys that I'm not remembering. And I didn't mention the D-lineman on the '05 & '08 team as yes, we do have good ones. The linebacking crew though? Besides Watt, who compares to the '05 & '08 crew? It's funny how people used to do diss Larry Foote. This D doesn't compare to that D. And remember in '08...the offense used to give us one good drive a game, fortunately is to win it.

Anyway, we're so fuckin' cavalier about bidding AB goodbye. The Ben-AB combo. It's unparalleled, and not easily replaced.

I'm just not buying that this situation's not salvageable, like AB committed some kind of mortal fuckin' cardinal sin, from which he can never walk back. Would be one thing if there was ANY doubt about this guy's commitment to his craft. But there's not. Always, always, always, been described as the hardest worker on the team...compared to Sidney Crosby in that regard.

He's got plenty of commitment to his craft...what commitment does he have to the team?

I wish he'd stop doing the passive aggressive stuff on social media right now and just be out with it what the deal is.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:32 pm 

Most players with a checkered history that go to the pats know the opportunity to win a SB is greater than most teams. They usually put their personalities in check. At least for season or two. Moss wasn't exactly an angel, and yet he lasted quite a while in NE. The atmosphere also has an effect.

If AB goes to the pats, I'm guessing he'd be the #1. Gordon is gone. And AB would probably do very well there. Maybe not as well as with BR the 3 seasons previous to the last, but he'd sure as hell fuck us if we had to play them. AND he'd get Miami, NYJ, and Buffalo to rape twice a season.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:51 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
Most players with a checkered history that go to the pats know the opportunity to win a SB is greater than most teams. They usually put their personalities in check. At least for season or two. Moss wasn't exactly an angel, and yet he lasted quite a while in NE. The atmosphere also has an effect.

If AB goes to the pats, I'm guessing he'd be the #1. Gordon is gone. And AB would probably do very well there. Maybe not as well as with BR the 3 seasons previous to the last, but he'd sure as hell fuck us if we had to play them. AND he'd get Miami, NYJ, and Buffalo to rape twice a season.

I don't think he'd do well there at all. He's not a system guy.

Brady would get exasperated with him...and I'm not talking about the me first stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:12 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:

Brady would get exasperated with him...and I'm not talking about the me first stuff.

Right, NO WAY does he get traded to the Patriots. But...this shit about him not being a "system guy." Dude catches over 100 balls a year, has the rep of being an incredibly precise route runner. Yeah, saves his team's ass by free-lancing some. Brady would loooooove AB.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:12 pm 

Again...why the fuck would the Steelers ever consider trading him to NE.
I can’t even come up with anything the Pats could return to them that would make it worth the consideration.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:13 pm 

Jobus Rum wrote:
I can’t even come up with anything the Pats could return to them that would make it worth the consideration.

AB and our R1 pick for Belichick, straight up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:16 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:

THAT I would do....in a fuckin' heartbeat!!

Best thought you've had in years, Lit!! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:17 pm 

Swiss, nobody wants AB gone.

Many think it is necessary to do it bc his behavior is getting so bad, he’s going to make getting to and winning a SB harder with him on the team than without. Which is insane bc he’s otherworldly.

I sure as fuck want him to stay, but how in the world can you keep a guy who is going to skip out on the team when his ego gets bruised?

swissvale72 wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:

THAT I would do....in a fuckin' heartbeat!!

Best thought you've had in years, Lit!! :lol:

;)

swissvale72 wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:

Right, NO WAY does he get traded to the Patriots. But...this shit about him not being a "system guy." Dude catches over 100 balls a year, has the rep of being an incredibly precise route runner. Yeah, saves his team's ass by free-lancing some. Brady would loooooove AB.

I see he and Ben doing stuff that I don't think I could see he and Brady doing.

Sorry but I don't.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:19 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:

Now you’re talking. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:22 pm 

ote="Jeemie"]
swissvale72 wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:

I see he and Ben doing stuff that I don't think I could see he and Brady doing.

Sorry but I don't.[/quote]

agreed the only other QB i could see him doing that with other than Ben would be Mahomes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:07 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:

Only if Ernie Adams comes too...And their video staff.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:19 pm 

We're not trading AB to the f'n Patriots, c'mon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:20 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:

Belichick commands respect, runs a tight ship, an all business no bullshit ship.

14 yds Ben to JuJu/12 yds Ben to JuJu/23 yds Ben to JuJu/17 yds Ben to AB/Inc/12 yds Ben to AB/13 yds Ben to Switz//Inc/Inc/TD 3 yds Ben to AB/26 yds Ben to AB/20 yds Ben to JuJu/Inc/TD 20 yds Ben to AB

Up by 4, pull the plug. Fire Mike Tomlin.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 48  Next