It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nice to See a Good Ol’ Ass Kicking
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:57 am 

I’ll be honest, I was confident coming into this game. We’ve had Carolina’s number the last few meetings.....but boy I was pleasantly surprised by Pittsburgh’s total ass kicking of the Panthers. When is the last time this team put together a complete game, in all three phases? Other than some smart designs and bad communication on McCaffrey’s first two TDs, the defense played outstanding. The offense was explosive and exposed the Panthers defense. Just good to finally see what this team is capable of when we play mistake free.......and of course, Artie Burns would give up the only penalty by the Steelers all night. This guy is done, should have traded him when they had the chance.

Post subject: Re: Nice to See a Good Ol’ Ass Kicking
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:18 am 

Right with you, total ass whooping and im not trying to be a debbie downer and i hope i'm wrong but i smell a major letdown coming next game...and along these lines JuJu mentioned on the post game show that Tomlin gave the players off til next wed. Hope the next game is not one of those classic sloppy and unprepared games.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:36 am 

GreekSteel wrote:
Right with you, total ass whooping and im not trying to be a debbie downer and i hope i'm wrong but i smell a major letdown coming next game...and along these lines JuJu mentioned on the post game show that Tomlin gave the players off til next wed. Hope the next game is not one of those classic sloppy and unprepared games.

Maybe that is a case of the organization will know for a fact if Bell is in the plans or not from Wed forward since he has until 4pm Tue to get there. On top of a reward for showing up big last week and putting on a show last night on a short week. Getting ready for what will be a grind down the stretch.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:42 am 

They deserve the extra day for how they've played the past two weeks.

Up to the coaches to get them ready to play. No reason for slop at this point. And, honestly, that's 5 pretty impressive wins in a row. They're rolling right now, and have to be considered a top-5 team, at least.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:59 am 

smithessmokin wrote:
I’ll be honest, I was confident coming into this game. We’ve had Carolina’s number the last few meetings.....but boy I was pleasantly surprised by Pittsburgh’s total ass kicking of the Panthers. When is the last time this team put together a complete game, in all three phases? Other than some smart designs and bad communication on McCaffrey’s first two TDs, the defense played outstanding. The offense was explosive and exposed the Panthers defense. Just good to finally see what this team is capable of when we play mistake free.......and of course, Artie Burns would give up the only penalty by the Steelers all night. This guy is done, should have traded him when they had the chance.

Last time this team put together complete game? I say 2 years ago in SNF against Chiefs. Up 36:0 at the beginning of 4th quarter, won 43:14 with them scoring literally last second TD.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:21 am 

CzechSteeler wrote:
smithessmokin wrote:

Last time this team put together complete game? I say 2 years ago in SNF against Chiefs. Up 36:0 at the beginning of 4th quarter, won 43:14 with them scoring literally last second TD.

That feels about right. Just queried my text messages archive, I have 120 messages with the search terms: fucking, never, relax, Steelers and can’t.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:26 am 

Idk, the Falcons game from a month ago was pretty solid