Post subject: Re: A closer look at Bell
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:37 am 

stillthere wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahaha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:04 pm 

SP wrote:
Bell removed all references to the Steelers from his social media profiles today. Fucking drama queen, probably a sign he sits out the season. As it sits today I see 8 potential landing spots for him next year in respect to need and cap space.

Jets
Texans
Ravens
Raiders
Lions
Packers
Colts
Dolphins

Packers and Ravens being unlikely to get into a bidding war for him. Texans and Colts probably best fit for him offensively. He’s done here officially on Tuesday.

Not sure Houston would be interested when they have Lamar Miller who they already invested in and is producing and only 27.

Baltimore I guess if they really are giving up on Alex Collins after half a season of down production.

Skeptical Detroit would be interested after drafting Kerryon Johnson in the 2nd round and him having decent production this year.

Raiders are in midst of a full on rebuild. Will they really spend major money to bring in a running back? Possibly I suppose if they are looking for a splash signing to win back fans.

Packers are in need of a RB and have been for some time but signing Bell would be a pretty uncharacteristic move for them.

IMO Colts and Jets are the likely front runners to sign Bell but I just don’t see a large market for him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:34 pm 

Packers have Aaron Jones... who's only been the most productive per-snap RB in the NFL this year.

Marlon Mack and Bell would be a nice combo in Indy.

The Raiders have already said they have the RB of their future in Chris Warren-- realized he was playing with torn ACL at end of preseason and they shut him down for the season.

Indy and NYJ are where my money's at, although the Redskins are always in play.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:58 pm 

They of course will not identify the source but there was a report on Sirius 88 that Bell looked a little heavy.
What does that even mean? We will know Tuesday but hopefully he doesnt get a hamstring pulled or a quad, etc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:53 pm 

Joey's Pitbull wrote:
They of course will not identify the source but there was a report on Sirius 88 that Bell looked a little heavy.
What does that even mean? We will know Tuesday but hopefully he doesnt get a hamstring pulled or a quad, etc

When you aren't in a full team training regimen those things happen ....... for real, not just faking by Bell the Rapper & Actor. Just look at Dez, he thought he was in good shape but after just 2 days of practice with the Saints it looks ike he is done for the year (reminds me of when we traded with AZ for an o-line guy that never played a snap).

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2522 ... n-practice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 pm 

stay away bell; go find leggaret blount and chill out!