It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Steelers/Bengals Link - STREAM IS DEAD
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 am
Posts: 196
Going to attempt to stream via YouTube. Hopefully won't be shut down within the first few minutes this time. Pm me a YouTube email address, your DOB, SS number and current address to be added to the list

Edit- Stream is now live, no longer taking requests. Sorry if it gets shut down, it's been happening crazy fast lately.

Edit 2 - Stream dead. Sorry.


Last edited by PittWest on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers/Bengals Link - 1PM EST
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:20 am
Posts: 5394
PW.
Thanks for doing this for those who do not get telecast.
I just got hit with a late party invite for my nieces birthday party, tomorrow at 2.
Will try and catch game online on my phone.

Is the SS, DOB and address all necessary.
Seems excessive.
What about mothers maiden name?

_________________
"Tomlin doubled down on dumb" JackSplat58


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers/Bengals Link - 1PM EST
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 am
Posts: 196
Stosh-67 wrote:
PW.
Thanks for doing this for those who do not get telecast.
I just got hit with a late party invite for my nieces birthday party, tomorrow at 2.
Will try and catch game online on my phone.

Is the SS, DOB and address all necessary.
Seems excessive.
What about mothers maiden name?


DOB can be substituted with your credit card number if you so wish


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers/Bengals Link - 1PM EST
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
PittWest wrote:
Going to attempt to stream via YouTube. Hopefully won't be shut down within the first few minutes this time. Pm me a YouTube email address, your DOB, SS number and current address to be added to the list


And a DNA sample too?

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers/Bengals Link - 1PM EST
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6314
Oh shit!

I forgot to furnish mother's maiden name : motherfucker

CC# : 1234 5678 9101112

DNA sample in the mail. 8-)

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers/Bengals Link - 1PM EST
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 am
Posts: 196
Jeemie wrote:
PittWest wrote:
Going to attempt to stream via YouTube. Hopefully won't be shut down within the first few minutes this time. Pm me a YouTube email address, your DOB, SS number and current address to be added to the list


And a DNA sample too?



I can take DNA samples straight out of KC's mouth. That source should be enough to get DNA of every member here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers/Bengals Link - 1PM EST
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7595
:o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers/Bengals Link - 1PM EST
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:30 am
Posts: 318
lmao...but in all seriousness...not for nothing but this is great you do this PW.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers/Bengals Link - 1PM EST
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
PittWest wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
PittWest wrote:
Going to attempt to stream via YouTube. Hopefully won't be shut down within the first few minutes this time. Pm me a YouTube email address, your DOB, SS number and current address to be added to the list


And a DNA sample too?



I can take DNA samples straight out of KC's mouth. That source should be enough to get DNA of every member here.


Um...what?

:shock:

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers/Bengals Link - 1PM EST
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 am
Posts: 196
Jeemie wrote:

Um...what?

:shock:



I was implying that KC sucks dick.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Steelers/Bengals Link - 1PM EST
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6314
PittWest wrote:
Jeemie wrote:

Um...what?

:shock:



I was implying that KC sucks dick.
Seemed clear to me! :lol:

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], jbattenhouse and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group