It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Worst Call
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:02 am 

Not enough mention, but now that it has received a formal pardon from the coaching staff and has been released from prison with time served why not run a QB sneak from the 1 inch line on 1st and goal to take a two score lead?? I continue to believe less than a yard ALWAYS calls for a sneak. High % success rate, minuscule % negative play. Even moreso with a mammoth QB and top Oline. That TD cushion increases the win probability immensely and almost no chance a last second comeback is needed.

Post subject: Re: Worst Call
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:05 am 

Smashmouth21 wrote:
Not enough mention, but now that it has received a formal pardon from the coaching staff and has been released from prison with time served why not run a QB sneak from the 1 inch line on 1st and goal to take a two score lead?? I continue to believe less than a yard ALWAYS calls for a sneak. High % success rate, minuscule % negative play. Even moreso with a mammoth QB and top Oline. That TD cushion increases the win probability immensely and almost no chance a last second comeback is needed.

It looks like Ben can option into a sneak if he sees an open gap. If no open gap then No option.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:06 pm 

The devil’s advocate position is having an asshole MLB numbered with 55!

I get we can’t live in our fears, but Road Ben or concussed Ben was about 24 inches away from appearing:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:44 pm 

There were words exchanged and all there but how did BB know 55 was that close to connecting with the elbow?
I mean he landed the elbow perfectly to AB.
I think I got too much of a caffeine buzz but if you took every game 55 has played in ...there is a pattern...player safety?..what a joke that he is not kicked out of the league.
He reminds me of Romanowski who played like that under PEDS.