It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: It is a shame we won't get to see what Conner can do...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11321
COR-TEN wrote:
not defending the other poster, but you are the obnoxious idiot.


LOL, I only respond in kind. There are many posters on this board that I have never had anything other than respectful and civil discussions, because they don't act like obnoxious idiots.

It's not that hard to go back and re-read something before lobbing insults because you didn't understand what you read.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is a shame we won't get to see what Conner can do...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11321
7forSteel wrote:
Getting back to your post, yes, English is my native language. I believe that is why your spin irks me so much.


This is a pattern with you from Day 1. You have issues reading and understanding what people are saying that no one else has, and then you insult them for things that weren't said.

That's why I asked if English was your native language, because you don't appear to read things very carefully before responding.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is a shame we won't get to see what Conner can do...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4259
bradshaw2ben wrote:
It's exactly like your argument about how the Steelers can score more by throwing to AB less. Exactly.

Even though Bell is a superior player in most respects, they'll lean too heavily on him when/if he returns.


Because Tomlin

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is a shame we won't get to see what Conner can do...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:11 pm
Posts: 2130
Donnie Brasco wrote:
KC wrote:
If the Steelers are still in the hunt when Bell returns, he'll become the feature back.

Immediately.

Conner will play plenty, but Bell will become the starter.

They won't rescind his tag or trade him. They'll go all in for a final run.


When Tomlin starts divying the rbs workload, let me know

Bell is gonna get HIS wheels run off when he returns
Bank it


Bingo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It is a shame we won't get to see what Conner can do...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4426
KC wrote:

I would normally agree 100% but there are factors in play now that weren’t in the past.

For one: Conner has played pretty damn well. Both as a receiver and running the football. With this being Bell’s final season in Pittsburgh, it’s important the team learns exactly how good Conner can be. Secondly, Bell is concerned about workload. Don’t be surprised if we learn promises have already been made to Bell that his wheels won’t be run off. Lastly, if the Steelers continue to play like they did yesterday, Tomlin is going to want both guys healthy for a playoff run. No sense in getting Bell back only to have him beaten up and useless come playoff time.


To paraphrase Tomlin: I've seen way too many westerns to know that the Indian always ends up dead


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], VanWilder and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group