It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Preseason 1 Link - Steelers @ Eagles (Thurs 8-09-18 7pm
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:34 pm 

Also, it is amazing you do this for a minimal amount of fame from a group of giz moppers, bank tellers, male barbers, and soap salesman.

I cant thank you enough bro. 8-)

Last edited by Flanker on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:41 pm 

PittWest wrote:
R S wrote:
I got the email. Stream has been great until now. It syas its unavailable. Did PittWest go to bed early or something ?

I'm not even home, I started the stream about 2 hours early and then had to take back off. The only reason it should be off is if the game is over, but who knows

I read your older post and I just had to refresh. My bad!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:55 pm 

Flanker wrote:
Flawless stream as always PittWest and I really appreciate you doing this for us...

My only issue is I never saw more than 11 people watching and I hope the others weren't taking a spot from people that would watch as you can only have 25 invites. I have no idea if only 11 people watched on your end or not... just sayin.

Its not a problem at all, I'm just glad I can contribute something to a website that I've taken tons of entertainment out of for years.

I had 22 people sign up, not including people who asked today that I couldn't accommodate. A few people told me they never got their invites via email, so that's a few less there. I don't remember why I thought there was a 25 person limit - I may be wrong on that and I'll research it and find out for sure, maybe I'm wrong on that. I don't know what happened with the missing emails, and I probably won't be able to figure out what happened. Most of the time when I'm streaming, I'm sitting here watching the game, so sending out another invite or adding people mid-stream isn't a problem, but today I had to set it up and then leave home again for a kids sports thing, so I wasn't able to do that. Next week will probably be about the same, as its another Thursday game and I have a kid's school thing that night. I'll post another link thread on Monday.

To anybody that tried to get in and couldn't, or did get in but didn't get their emails, I'm sorry. Hopefully you were able to figure something else out. I'll try to get all the kinks sorted out for next week

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:13 am 

PittWest wrote:
Flanker wrote:
Flawless stream as always PittWest and I really appreciate you doing this for us...

My only issue is I never saw more than 11 people watching and I hope the others weren't taking a spot from people that would watch as you can only have 25 invites. I have no idea if only 11 people watched on your end or not... just sayin.

Its not a problem at all, I'm just glad I can contribute something to a website that I've taken tons of entertainment out of for years.

I had 22 people sign up, not including people who asked today that I couldn't accommodate. A few people told me they never got their invites via email, so that's a few less there. I don't remember why I thought there was a 25 person limit - I may be wrong on that and I'll research it and find out for sure, maybe I'm wrong on that. I don't know what happened with the missing emails, and I probably won't be able to figure out what happened. Most of the time when I'm streaming, I'm sitting here watching the game, so sending out another invite or adding people mid-stream isn't a problem, but today I had to set it up and then leave home again for a kids sports thing, so I wasn't able to do that. Next week will probably be about the same, as its another Thursday game and I have a kid's school thing that night. I'll post another link thread on Monday.

To anybody that tried to get in and couldn't, or did get in but didn't get their emails, I'm sorry. Hopefully you were able to figure something else out. I'll try to get all the kinks sorted out for next week

No sweat bro. Like others have said, I just appreciate you doing it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:48 am 

For those that didn't get an e-mail, check your spam. That's where Gmail puts everything not in my regular contacts.

Feed was awesome, thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:55 pm 

Agreed.. all positive with that feed, Go Steelers! mucho appreciato..