It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Preseason 1 Link - Steelers @ Eagles (Thurs 8-09-18 7pm EST)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:32 pm 

I'm going to be streaming the game Thursday on YouTube. This will be a private stream, which means you must provide me with your email address that you use to log into YouTube with in order to watch. You must also be logged in using the email address you provided. I do it this way to keep the stream private. My first time streaming last season, I ended up with around 500 people streaming and was promptly banned uploading streams. This is why I keep it private now.

The regular season will be the same for me as it was last year - pulling the video from Sunday Ticket and uploading it. For preseason, l will have to download the stream from NFL GamePass and then turn right back around and upload it. I have pretty damn good internet, so I don't think there should be any problems other than possible user error on my part. I may need a little patience from everyone while I iron out the wrinkles. Also, I will have to stop taking PMs Wednesday night. I work all day Thursday, and I live in AZ. I'm usually off around the time the game is scheduled to start, but may have to start it a bit late. I will post a reply on this thread Thursday when the stream goes live.

I haven't uploaded a stream since last year, and my memory is fuzzy on the specifics, but I'm pretty sure there is a 25 person limit. So first come, first serve. PM me with your YouTube email address and I'll add you to the list.

Edit - I'll PM out the links possible Wednesday night but most likely Thursday just before kickoff.

Edit 2 - I already forgot how this works. The links will be emailed to your email inbox, not here

Update -

I am going to have to start the live stream at around 6pm ET, so everyone should get their invites around then. I am not going to be home for kickoff, so if there are any problems, there won't be a whole lot I can do about it. It looks like the GamePass stream is already live, just showing a placeholder watermark until live coverage starts. So all should be good.

If you get "This video is unavailable" error, that means you are not logged in to your YouTube account using the email you PMd me. It will only be visible to you if you are logged into YouTube using the email address you gave me. If you ARE logged in with that email address, and still get the error message, try clearing cache, logging out of YouTube and logging back in, clearing browsing history, deleting cookies, etc.

Last edited by PittWest on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Preseason 1 Link - Steelers @ Eagles (Thurs 8-09-18 7pm
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:07 am 

Awesome

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:22 pm 

Thanks a lot... last season was great!

Best stream I've found. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:22 pm 

Flanker wrote:
Thanks a lot... last season was great!

Best stream I've found. 8-)

Glad i can help.

Another update - after a trial run today, private streaming wasn't working and I'm not sure why. I may have to set the stream as unlisted instead of private. You still need a link emailed to you, but the link can be shared with anyone else - which is a recipe for getting my account banned from live streaming. If that's the route I have to take, I'll be counting how many invites I sent out, and if the number of viewers exceeds how many invites I sent, I will be ending the stream immediately. It's not to be a dick, it's because I like being able to help others watch, and it will ruin the entire rest of the season if I get banned. I've already gone through the trouble of setting up a whole new account once Last year, and I won't be doing it again this year. SO DO NOT SHARE THE LINK. I don't care if it's your most trustworthy best friend, your dad, or your neighbor.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:18 pm 

Should I post the link to a live chat room (same one we used for draft) for each game day?

I don't want to take away views or participation on this site, so if it's something that would do that, I won't.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:55 pm 

PittWest wrote:
I'm going to be streaming the game Thursday on YouTube. This will be a private stream, which means you must provide me with your email address that you use to log into YouTube with in order to watch. You must also be logged in using the email address you provided. I do it this way to keep the stream private. My first time streaming last season, I ended up with around 500 people streaming and was promptly banned uploading streams. This is why I keep it private now.

The regular season will be the same for me as it was last year - pulling the video from Sunday Ticket and uploading it. For preseason, l will have to download the stream from NFL GamePass and then turn right back around and upload it. I have pretty damn good internet, so I don't think there should be any problems other than possible user error on my part. I may need a little patience from everyone while I iron out the wrinkles. Also, I will have to stop taking PMs Wednesday night. I work all day Thursday, and I live in AZ. I'm usually off around the time the game is scheduled to start, but may have to start it a bit late. I will post a reply on this thread Thursday when the stream goes live.

I haven't uploaded a stream since last year, and my memory is fuzzy on the specifics, but I'm pretty sure there is a 25 person limit. So first come, first serve. PM me with your YouTube email address and I'll add you to the list.

Edit - I'll PM out the links possible Wednesday night but most likely Thursday just before kickoff.

Edit 2 - I already forgot how this works. The links will be emailed to your email inbox, not here

I’ll start using you again as soon as I get out of jail for you turning me in last year.

8-)

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:00 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
PittWest wrote:

I’ll start using you again as soon as I get out of jail for you turning me in last year.

8-)

Be careful. Repeat offenders get harsher sentences

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:06 pm 

I wont share with anyone...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:47 pm 

Yes! Please!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:08 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
PittWest wrote:

8-)

I fuckin knew it!! :lol: