It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Bell's Offseason Workout
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:38 pm 

StillerInCT wrote:
Oh.My.God. Who cares? It's not illegal. He's not going to train 24 hours a day 7 days a week. It's not like he's ever come into the season out of shape. Yes, maybe not football shape, but that has more to do with the holdout than his off-season work out regimen.

This news is irrelevant to the success of the Steelers this season unless it comes out that he was 1.) Arrested 2.) Caught smoking weed 3.) Assaulted a stripper 4.) Assaulted another patron. All 4 scenarios would have been reported by TMZ by now, so I think we're safe.

What is he supposed to be doing with his nights while he's waiting to sign his tender? Maybe we can convince him to join a bible group or volunteer at a hospice care center? Would that make people happier around here.

Probably not.

One thing I’ve learned from this site is steeler fans will bitch about anything a player, coach, or owner says or does.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:51 pm 

Right...because there is nothing in between going to strip clubs and grabbing booty while your teammates are busting their asses at training camp to help win a Lombardi and joining a bible group.

Some of you dudes are hilarious.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
Right...because there is nothing in between going to strip clubs and grabbing booty while your teammates are busting their asses at training camp to help win a Lombardi and joining a bible group.

Probably he busted his ass all day and then went to the strip club.

I suppose the optics would have been better had he stayed home to binge watch Luke Cage.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:50 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:

i think they base their morality on a meritocracy. Maybe they think Bell deserves his time off based on his stats and vet status. But I still think bell is a self absorbed dickhead.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:51 pm 

Can’t wait for “getting up to game speed September” hosted by Le’veon Bell. That in conjunction with a new rap single should make for an exciting month.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:52 pm 

We all knew Bell was whacked thinking he was worth 17 mill per year, but he takes that to a whole new level if he thinks that is one fine ass. Dude is just out there, nothing more to say.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:35 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:

Probably he busted his ass all day and then went to the strip club.

I suppose the optics would have been better had he stayed home to binge watch Luke Cage.

I for one don't give 2 shits what he does at night as long as it doesn't cause him to piss hot and he shows up to play focused and in shape.

Just keep this stupid shit off social media. There is no reason at all the whole world has to see him in a strip club now.

It makes him look like a me first jackass while his teammates are sweating it out in Latrobe trying to win a Super Bowl.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:07 pm 

At long last I understand the travesty of how the Steelers have treated Bell. After seeing the type/quality of ass one gets to grab at the club while on the franchise tag I firmly (no pun intended) understand why Bell needed 17 mil. I mean, if this is what the tag gets you I would have held out for 17 mil too. Feelin' your pain Bell, feelin' your pain.