It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Bell's Offseason Workout
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4255
https://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/07/v ... trip-club/

Reminds me that I need to pick up some cottage cheese before I head home...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bell's Offseason Workout
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4418
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
75 asses... err... passes :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bell's Offseason Workout
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1317
Forget Cowher to the Chiefs....that's more like Cowher to Last Chance U!

Sorry, but that was some nasty shit. I gotta go look at some old pics of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen now.

Please don't let this thread go any further - Cowher to Last Chance U - photo wise. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bell's Offseason Workout
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:28 pm
Posts: 470
So Tomlin talks about being in touch with Bell during the offseason. As usual, these players have absolutely no respect for him or the Steeler organization. I'll be watching him very closely this year to see if he's all in for this final season. Such a disappointment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bell's Offseason Workout
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 8181
Didn’t this douchebag have 3 separate women pregnant at the same time? Though I read that online somewhere but not sure if it’s true.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bell's Offseason Workout
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 2302
Steel 40 wrote:
So Tomlin talks about being in touch with Bell during the offseason. As usual, these players have absolutely no respect for him or the Steeler organization. I'll be watching him very closely this year to see if he's all in for this final season. Such a disappointment.


Please explain how going to a strip club shows he doesn't respect Tomlin or the organization?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bell's Offseason Workout
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 2302
Orangesteel wrote:
Didn’t this douchebag have 3 separate women pregnant at the same time? Though I read that online somewhere but not sure if it’s true.


Who cares?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bell's Offseason Workout
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 8181
fortythree wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Didn’t this douchebag have 3 separate women pregnant at the same time? Though I read that online somewhere but not sure if it’s true.


Who cares?


I do. Mainly to support my opinion of this guy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bell's Offseason Workout
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4418
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
fortythree wrote:
Steel 40 wrote:
So Tomlin talks about being in touch with Bell during the offseason. As usual, these players have absolutely no respect for him or the Steeler organization. I'll be watching him very closely this year to see if he's all in for this final season. Such a disappointment.


Please explain how going to a strip club shows he doesn't respect Tomlin or the organization?


Or, explain how Bell became plural between the first and second sentences.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bell's Offseason Workout
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 2302
Orangesteel wrote:
fortythree wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Didn’t this douchebag have 3 separate women pregnant at the same time? Though I read that online somewhere but not sure if it’s true.


Who cares?


I do. Mainly to support my opinion of this guy.


No one gives a shit about your personal morals though.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Scarletfire1970 and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group