It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 80
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/balt ... story.html

That Punk Suggs is talking how he Hated Ward so much and threatened to break his neck if he cracked back on him like he did Rivers. Man I HATE the Ratbirds so much.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 11322
The Lamar Jackson thing is going to be interesting.

I expect he takes Flacco's job by midseason.

While Jackson will be inconsistent, he's got a lot of Vick in him.

Gonna make for some exciting games ahead.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
Been checked to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 80
I wanted the Steelers to take Lamar if he slipped to 2nd Rd. To me he's Vick 2.0. He's a crazy unbelievable athlete at QB. With the right tutoring this kid could be scary good. We will have trouble with him for years to come. Flacco sucks and giving him that big contract really spelled the Ratbirds Doom. I'm glad we took Mason in this Draft. He will be our next Franchise QB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7608
bigfame wrote:
I wanted the Steelers to take Lamar if he slipped to 2nd Rd. To me he's Vick 2.0. He's a crazy unbelievable athlete at QB. With the right tutoring this kid could be scary good. We will have trouble with him for years to come. Flacco sucks and giving him that big contract really spelled the Ratbirds Doom. I'm glad we took Mason in this Draft. He will be our next Franchise QB

And Vick never won anything. I do not want an athlete at the QB position, I want a passer. So how good a passer is he?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:18 pm
Posts: 189
Well want a QB that is a passer more than a runner myself. Running QB's wear out after a few years hence RGIII!

_________________
October Skies!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7608
When you have the ball at your own 20 with 2:00 left in the game needing a TD to win, it's not your QB's running ability that's going to get you that TD, it's his passing. I will take a statue in the pocket who can pass over an athlete who can't every time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 80
I agree with you guys. At this point I'd rather have Mason BUT if Lamar works on his game and improves as a passer he is gonna be Hell do deal with for years to come. It's a wait and see process as we never know how rookie QB's are gonna pan out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13532
Remember Tim Tebow made the Steelers look like a laughing stock. Jackson is light years better at what he does and will learn a lot more going forward. Just say'n.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 11322
Jackson has the ability to be both a very good passer and elite runner.

He'll never be a Ben level passer for sure, but he might end up being a more electric Russell Wilson.

We'll find out down the road.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
Been checked to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6888
As a Steelers fan, I have no fear of Lamar Jackson...ZIP!

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm
Posts: 3985
I think Flacco bounces back this year. The guy clearly wasn't healthy for the first part of last season coming back from that back injury, and he finished the end of the year playing more like his old self (9 TDs, 2 INTs his last 5 games). That team was ravaged with injuries and he had little help outside of Alex Collins.

Lamar Jackson will make a hell of a CFL quarterback someday.

_________________
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
Dad showed up after work and according to her the entire hospital hears my dad yell you are not naming our son Hoss.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:36 pm
Posts: 310
Poltargyst wrote:
bigfame wrote:
I wanted the Steelers to take Lamar if he slipped to 2nd Rd. To me he's Vick 2.0. He's a crazy unbelievable athlete at QB. With the right tutoring this kid could be scary good. We will have trouble with him for years to come. Flacco sucks and giving him that big contract really spelled the Ratbirds Doom. I'm glad we took Mason in this Draft. He will be our next Franchise QB

And Vick never won anything. I do not want an athlete at the QB position, I want a passer. So how good a passer is he?


Vick never won anything.....except when he played against the Steelers and looked other worldly. So if he follows Vick’s career path it would be bad news for us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4695
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
USS Steelerworks wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
bigfame wrote:
I wanted the Steelers to take Lamar if he slipped to 2nd Rd. To me he's Vick 2.0. He's a crazy unbelievable athlete at QB. With the right tutoring this kid could be scary good. We will have trouble with him for years to come. Flacco sucks and giving him that big contract really spelled the Ratbirds Doom. I'm glad we took Mason in this Draft. He will be our next Franchise QB

And Vick never won anything. I do not want an athlete at the QB position, I want a passer. So how good a passer is he?


Vick never won anything.....except when he played against the Steelers and looked other worldly. So if he follows Vick’s career path it would be bad news for us.


Convenient to forget when looking at Vick's 294 yards passing and 1 TD pass in that game was the 473 yards and 4 TDS (253 and 2 to Plaxico Burress, one to Ward with no shoe) the Falcons gave up to Touchdown Tommy Maddox.

Pretty sure I can tell you what the more embarrassing defensive performance was that day, all things considered.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 3295
Location: Upstate NY
I love that Ward was in Sugss’ Head so bad!

Maybe that’s why Hines smiled so big while playing the Ravens!

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 am
Posts: 2420
Location: Houston, TX
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
I love that Ward was in Sugss’ Head so bad!

Maybe that’s why Hines smiled so big while playing the Ravens!

:lol:


He was in all their heads. They would cry and whine about legal blocks.

_________________
R S wrote:
I'm sure she still wakes up in cold sweats and night terrors of Peyton's wrinkly ball sack pitter-pattering on her forehead.


Last edited by StillMadAtSlobber on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Good read how Suggs hated Ward
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:04 am
Posts: 80
StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
I love that Ward was in Sugss’ Head so bad!

Maybe that’s why Hines smiled so big while playing the Ravens!

:lol:


He was in all their heads. They would cry and wine about legal blocks.


Exactly. They were terrified of getting a Ward crackback. My Fav is when he Leveled Ed Reed. That was Awesome. Knocked him smooth out


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], OhioSteeler, RooneyTunes and 32 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group