It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Camp
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:11 pm 

I wonder how many QB sneaks we see during the CLE game? I'm talking both sides.....because I still can't believe Haley would have overruled both Ben AND Tomlin to not run the sneak.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:54 pm 

DP39 wrote:
This year I think Hunter is going to surprise some folks here. He's a late bloomer, immature kid. He will blossom and grow steadily from here. Will he be Randy Moss? No, but he will be a very nice WR3-4 this year with the potential to grow into a very good WR2 if he keeps working at it.

Bostic will be your starter, when healthy, he's underrated. Dirty Red will be a ST ace along with Chick and Nix.

Man, I hope the new DL coach can figure out a way to get Big Dan to play to his full physical potential; that would be awesome. Big Dan is another very late bloomer imo. He, like Hunter, has always reminded of a kid that was 3-4 years behind (mentally/emotionally) the guys that become grown-ass, football playin' men at ages 23-25.

Let me know if he blossoms before age 30.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:56 pm 

TB wrote:
Sounds lime Rudolph is starting to show out.

He had better play well with his college teammate...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:46 pm 

I pretty much want to see Rudolph the whole preseason.

I’d have Ben out there for warmups and that’s it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:50 pm 

StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
DP39 wrote:
This year I think Hunter is going to surprise some folks here. He's a late bloomer, immature kid. He will blossom and grow steadily from here. Will he be Randy Moss? No, but he will be a very nice WR3-4 this year with the potential to grow into a very good WR2 if he keeps working at it.

Bostic will be your starter, when healthy, he's underrated. Dirty Red will be a ST ace along with Chick and Nix.

Man, I hope the new DL coach can figure out a way to get Big Dan to play to his full physical potential; that would be awesome. Big Dan is another very late bloomer imo. He, like Hunter, has always reminded of a kid that was 3-4 years behind (mentally/emotionally) the guys that become grown-ass, football playin' men at ages 23-25.

:lol: Seriously though (I know unpublicized details of his upbringing), while he's physically mature (26-27), mentally, he's a few years behind. He will make positive steps this year, but again, he's a WR3-4 making around league minimum. What do you want, AB 2.0? He's the kind of player/person Tomlin has a real chance to help grow/mature.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:00 am 

SNR... stated Washington has looked good getting in and out of his breaks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:24 am 

DP39 wrote:
StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
DP39 wrote:

:lol: Seriously though (I know unpublicized details of his upbringing), while he's physically mature (26-27), mentally, he's a few years behind. He will make positive steps this year, but again, he's a WR3-4 making around league minimum. What do you want, AB 2.0? He's the kind of player/person Tomlin has a real chance to help grow/mature.

Yes, Tomlin has molded many young players into mature young professionals. His control of the locker room and team discipline is bar none. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:18 pm 

Quote:
Yes, Tomlin has molded many young players into mature young professionals. His control of the locker room and team discipline is bar none. :lol:

Heyward, Tuitt, Foster, Pouncey, Decastro, Gay, Timmons, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:31 pm 

fortythree wrote:
Quote:

Can you ask Tomlin to try that molding process again with Tuitt this season, being that he COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SUCKED last year?

I'll bet you are.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:43 pm 

KC wrote:
fortythree wrote:
Quote:

Can you ask Tomlin to try that molding process again with Tuitt this season, being that he COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SUCKED last year?

Being that he was playing with one arm, that isn't surprising.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next