It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from Deebo
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:18 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
Blaming Mitchell :lol: Your crusade for Tomlin is really discrediting. I do respect your never give up attitude like the unconditional love parents have for their child. Tomlin is just above average as a head coach. [In My Opinion]. Much Room For Improvement! Much Room! Belichick lost to a back type QB I agree. Something Tomlin does every year at least 3-4 times in the regular season and then again in the postseason. If the question was who is the best coach at losing to mediocre or below average talented teams? Tomlin would be the better coach out of the two. Or who is the better coach at talking in circles implementing what he thinks are sophisticated words in catch phrases? Yeah, than Tomlin is your man, but since this is a question of who is the consistently better coach At Actual Coaching A Winning Team/System year in and year out? Belichick is hands down Tomlin's superior. I can't believe I'm typing this shit. Anyway, Tomlin is who he is.

I'll give Belichick/Brady their due when the Pats* win an important game when Ernie Adams is locked in a closet in another area code. He and cheating are the reason the pats are great.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:38 pm 

Baltostiller wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
Blaming Mitchell :lol: Your crusade for Tomlin is really discrediting. I do respect your never give up attitude like the unconditional love parents have for their child. Tomlin is just above average as a head coach. [In My Opinion]. Much Room For Improvement! Much Room! Belichick lost to a back type QB I agree. Something Tomlin does every year at least 3-4 times in the regular season and then again in the postseason. If the question was who is the best coach at losing to mediocre or below average talented teams? Tomlin would be the better coach out of the two. Or who is the better coach at talking in circles implementing what he thinks are sophisticated words in catch phrases? Yeah, than Tomlin is your man, but since this is a question of who is the consistently better coach At Actual Coaching A Winning Team/System year in and year out? Belichick is hands down Tomlin's superior. I can't believe I'm typing this shit. Anyway, Tomlin is who he is.

I'll give Belichick/Brady their due when the Pats* win an important game when Ernie Adams is locked in a closet in another area code. He and cheating are the reason the pats are great.

This.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:33 pm 

And again...no one here would argue Belichick is better than Tomlin.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:03 pm 

There can't just be one Adams on this planet. If Adams was figured into there winning as much as fans think every team would have an Ernie Adams in the fold. This is the copycat league after all. Say it ain't so Poltargyst! :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:42 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Jags shot their wad vs the Steelers and we never should have had to play them twice.

Also, Belichick never had to try and win with Mike Mitchell as his veteran safety.

Can you show me a photo of the gun to Mike Tomlin's head that forced him to play Mike Mitchell?

Thanks in advance.

I'll bet you are.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:55 pm 

Mitchell was tomlins man
Until he wasn't

Bellicheck is a madman for the finer details, looks for every angle, cheats and adjusts to suit
Tomlin doesn't sweat the small stuff, is a slave to concepts and tried to cheat once.

Different strokes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 pm 

Read on Twitter that per Harrison, there would be 2 different defensive calls coming in from the sidelines at times.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:17 pm 

Please stop with the best coach of all-time BS. Anyone who cheats to that level doesn't deserve the title even if he is a great coach. Secondly, I've never seen a division like the AFC East that is so consistently shitty with no real QB play. That is a HUGE advantage that he has every year. It sets them up for byes and home field consistently.

There is no doubt he is a master at prepping a team and finding opponent weaknesses. His level of discipline and attention to detail is tremendous and Tomlin is garbage in this area. Of that, I have no doubt.

But, give Lombardi, Shula, Walsh or Noll the cupcake AFC East and Tom Brady at QB, along with Ernie Adams...and you would see the same results.

To me, Vince Lombardi is the greatest coach in NFL history bar none.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:35 am 

Again, how many times since 2007 has Belichick had a better defense than Tomlin? Belichick's recent defenses have been horrible.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:09 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Again, how many times since 2007 has Belichick had a better defense than Tomlin? Belichick's recent defenses have been horrible.

Yawn

Did you enjoy Gronkowski catching pass after pass on the game winning drive against our “better defense” last year? And then the 2-pt conversion “in your face” style play that further illustrates Tomlin’s stupidity?

BB takes advantages of mismatches while Tomlin thinks it will all of a sudden change somehow .......instead of making serious in-game changes to defensive play-calling

Tomlin is a dope

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next