It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Deebo clarifies that water is wet and Tomlin sucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:04 pm 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/ec6e86c0 ... inion.html

Post subject: Re: Deebo Blows Tom Brady, Says Nothing About Tomlin
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:17 pm 

Unedited headline:

Deebo Clarifies That Tom Brady Is Good, Says Nothing About Tomlin

Post subject: Re: Deebo Blows Tom Brady, Says Nothing About Tomlin
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:37 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Unedited headline:

Deebo Clarifies That Tom Brady Is Good, Says Nothing About Tomlin

Thanks for the clarification.

:roll:

Post subject: More from Deebo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:31 pm 

He confirms it: Bellicheat >Tomlin

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/bb9ffe59-77a2-39e5-bdb6-49d68874e823/ss_james-harrison%3A-%27i%27ve-seen.html

Deebo's feeling are a bit hurt when it comes to Tomlin, but I think he hits the nail on the head really well here. We all knew this already so it should come as no surprise. Unfortunately for all Steeler fans, Tomlin has a job till he decides to leave it. I wonder if he will even read the article and what he reaction will be. I do know it will not change him in any way for the better of the team - Tomlin is too narcissistic! He likes being their buddy!

Post subject: Re: Deebo clarifies that water is wet and Tomlin sucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:44 pm 

Yeah I don’t see the Brady tomlin connection.

But in the one article I read Debo said they double called defenses. So half the D was playing a different play. That right there is abject failure. It’s really startling in its badness like giving up a 98 yard QB naked bootleg TD.

Post subject: Re: More from Deebo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:45 pm 

alancac98 wrote:
He confirms it: Bellicheat >Tomlin

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/bb9ffe59-77a2-39e5-bdb6-49d68874e823/ss_james-harrison%3A-%27i%27ve-seen.html

Deebo's feeling are a bit hurt when it comes to Tomlin, but I think he hits the nail on the head really well here. We all knew this already so it should come as no surprise. Unfortunately for all Steeler fans, Tomlin has a job till he decides to leave it. I wonder if he will even read the article and what he reaction will be. I do know it will not change him in any way for the better of the team - Tomlin is too narcissistic! He likes being their buddy!

New thread?

Any way, everyone knows BB is better. The better question is than who isn’t BB better.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:46 pm 

it's still yggy wrote:

But in the one article I read Debo said they double called defenses. So half the D was playing a different play. That right there is abject failure. It’s really startling in its badness like giving up a 92 yard QB naked bootleg TD.

WTF!

Link.

That’s crazy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:58 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
it's still yggy wrote:

But in the one article I read Debo said they double called defenses. So half the D was playing a different play. That right there is abject failure. It’s really startling in its badness like giving up a 92 yard QB naked bootleg TD.

WTF!

Link.

That’s crazy.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/07/james- ... s-steelers

It’s like between tomlin Haley and butler/lebeau steelers truly play with one hand ties behind their backs.

Post subject: Re: More from Deebo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:05 pm 

Belichick is the best coach in NFL history. Who gives a shit? No one compares to him and all coaches have their failing to varying degrees.

Breaking news: Tom Brady is also better than Ben Roethlisberger. Jerry Rice is better than Antonio Brown. Your mom is a bigger slut than my mom.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:08 pm 

It's not necessarily coaching. The way he described it was more like a play was called by the green dot, and then before the play, Mike Mitchell called something different for coverage.

I mean, at that level of football, there are a lot of moving parts to a D, unless you're playing a ton of man with a vanilla 4 man rush. Which the steelers weren't.

I interpreted what he said as: the playcalls and adjustments the Steelers were trying to use exceeded the capabilities of the players being asked to communicte, adjust, and execute the calls.

You can ask Tomlin and Butler to dumb things down, or you can clear out guys who were not communicating and executing. They seem to have chosen the latter.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next