steelerfury.com
http://steelerfury.com/forum/

WTF Pacman
http://steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10580
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Rocky Mtn Stiller [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:28 pm ]
Post subject:  WTF Pacman

http://www.yahoo.com/news/nfl-player-pacman-jones-attacked-employee-airport-162700741--spt.html

NFL player Pacman Jones attacked by employee at airport

Isn't frank Ragin the NY Police Comissioner?

Author:  KC [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

I'm shocked.

He's always been such a fine citizen.

Author:  PittWest [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

KC wrote:
I'm shocked.

He's always been such a fine citizen.


I hate Pacman. I think he's a fucking thug. That said, I watched the video... The airport employee was obviously the aggressor, and Pacman was only defending himself. I don't think he did anything wrong this time

Author:  Pabst [ Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

PittWest wrote:
KC wrote:
I'm shocked.

He's always been such a fine citizen.


I hate Pacman. I think he's a fucking thug. That said, I watched the video... The airport employee was obviously the aggressor, and Pacman was only defending himself. I don't think he did anything wrong this time


For those that care: http://amp.tmz.com/2018/07/11/pacman-jones-airport-fight-video

Whether Pacman started this or not, I can't believe that he's completely innocent in this affair.

Author:  SteelThrillsseeker [ Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

Pabst wrote:
PittWest wrote:
KC wrote:
I'm shocked.

He's always been such a fine citizen.


I hate Pacman. I think he's a fucking thug. That said, I watched the video... The airport employee was obviously the aggressor, and Pacman was only defending himself. I don't think he did anything wrong this time


For those that care: http://amp.tmz.com/2018/07/11/pacman-jones-airport-fight-video

Whether Pacman started this or not, I can't believe that he's completely innocent in this affair.



He’s not completely innocent at all. The commish could suspend him easily from this video.

Is this trash even still in the league?

Author:  Jobus Rum [ Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

Pabst wrote:
PittWest wrote:
KC wrote:
I'm shocked.

He's always been such a fine citizen.


I hate Pacman. I think he's a fucking thug. That said, I watched the video... The airport employee was obviously the aggressor, and Pacman was only defending himself. I don't think he did anything wrong this time


For those that care: http://amp.tmz.com/2018/07/11/pacman-jones-airport-fight-video

Whether Pacman started this or not, I can't believe that he's completely innocent in this affair.

Yeah...I’m pretty sure there’s more to this story...

Author:  Quixotic [ Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

I love Pacman. He WON us a playoff game by putting us into field goal range. Dufus.

Author:  Steelafan77 [ Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

Couple of bitches!

After watching the video Pabst posted.... :lol: :roll: :lol:

Neither was going to throw the first punch. "Come on"! Then, "Whats Up"?! :lol: When douche..., ah I mean pac-man threw his girlish lunge punch it looked like a embarrassing bitch lunge punch that didn't even land. :lol: Then they both fall all over the place like a cat fight usually ends up [except no one pulled hair and scratched the others eyes out] and nothing happened except a lot of bullshit tough guy flapping at the jowls. The part that was the funniest was the chick in the slippers. Who the fuck where's slippers in public? Oh forget it... it was rhetorical sarcasm. :lol:

Author:  SteelThrillsseeker [ Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

Quixotic wrote:
I love Pacman. He WON us a playoff game by putting us into field goal range. Dufus.



Lmao great point.

Prob should get suspended for fighting like a little bitch. LoL

Author:  Vertical Steel [ Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

That video though... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  R S [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

I'm no trained fighter but I'd like to think I can throw a better looking punch than these two women.

Author:  Donnie Brasco [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

Vertical Steel wrote:
That video though... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Numero-uno: This was an awful fight. I've seen girls with better form and connecting power than these clowns

Numero-two-o: The booty on the one girl is legit :lol:

Author:  R S [ Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Vertical Steel wrote:
That video though... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Numero-uno: This was an awful fight. I've seen girls with better form and connecting power than these clowns

Numero-two-o: The booty on the one girl is legit :lol:


legit fake. (brazilian butt lift) aka , I look like i'm wearing a diaper 24/7

Author:  44LetzRide [ Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

Enjoying the critique. Pacman would step over 5 of you and still kick that guy's ass. But I get it, we're all ass kickers when fighting from behind a screen.

Author:  VanWilder [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

44LetzRide wrote:
Enjoying the critique. Pacman would step over 5 of you and still kick that guy's ass. But I get it, we're all ass kickers when fighting from behind a screen.


Yep...that dude had at least 6" on Jones & a longer reach. It's awkward swinging uphill with a chick in your way. With the size difference, I'm straight up going for a takedown. He one punched that dude, with a minimal power shot....tell's you how strong these dudes are.

Also Jones is an asshole on the field.

Author:  COR-TEN [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTF Pacman

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Vertical Steel wrote:
That video though... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Numero-uno: This was an awful fight. I've seen girls with better form and connecting power than these clowns

Numero-two-o: The booty on the one girl is legit :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice pooper.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/