It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: WTF Pacman
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:40 pm
Posts: 130
http://www.yahoo.com/news/nfl-player-pacman-jones-attacked-employee-airport-162700741--spt.html

NFL player Pacman Jones attacked by employee at airport

Isn't frank Ragin the NY Police Comissioner?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF Pacman
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 10310
I'm shocked.

He's always been such a fine citizen.

_________________
randomsteelerfan wrote:
I’m going with pre-ejaculate, probably younger.

I'll bet you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF Pacman
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 am
Posts: 113
KC wrote:
I'm shocked.

He's always been such a fine citizen.


I hate Pacman. I think he's a fucking thug. That said, I watched the video... The airport employee was obviously the aggressor, and Pacman was only defending himself. I don't think he did anything wrong this time


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF Pacman
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1561
PittWest wrote:
KC wrote:
I'm shocked.

He's always been such a fine citizen.


I hate Pacman. I think he's a fucking thug. That said, I watched the video... The airport employee was obviously the aggressor, and Pacman was only defending himself. I don't think he did anything wrong this time


For those that care: http://amp.tmz.com/2018/07/11/pacman-jones-airport-fight-video

Whether Pacman started this or not, I can't believe that he's completely innocent in this affair.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF Pacman
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 3103
Location: Upstate NY
Pabst wrote:
PittWest wrote:
KC wrote:
I'm shocked.

He's always been such a fine citizen.


I hate Pacman. I think he's a fucking thug. That said, I watched the video... The airport employee was obviously the aggressor, and Pacman was only defending himself. I don't think he did anything wrong this time


For those that care: http://amp.tmz.com/2018/07/11/pacman-jones-airport-fight-video

Whether Pacman started this or not, I can't believe that he's completely innocent in this affair.



He’s not completely innocent at all. The commish could suspend him easily from this video.

Is this trash even still in the league?


Last edited by SteelThrillsseeker on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF Pacman
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6545
Pabst wrote:
PittWest wrote:
KC wrote:
I'm shocked.

He's always been such a fine citizen.


I hate Pacman. I think he's a fucking thug. That said, I watched the video... The airport employee was obviously the aggressor, and Pacman was only defending himself. I don't think he did anything wrong this time


For those that care: http://amp.tmz.com/2018/07/11/pacman-jones-airport-fight-video

Whether Pacman started this or not, I can't believe that he's completely innocent in this affair.

Yeah...I’m pretty sure there’s more to this story...

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF Pacman
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:52 pm
Posts: 436
I love Pacman. He WON us a playoff game by putting us into field goal range. Dufus.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF Pacman
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 12734
Couple of bitches!

After watching the video Pabst posted.... :lol: :roll: :lol:

Neither was going to throw the first punch. "Come on"! Then, "Whats Up"?! :lol: When douche..., ah I mean pac-man threw his girlish lunge punch it looked like a embarrassing bitch lunge punch that didn't even land. :lol: Then they both fall all over the place like a cat fight usually ends up [except no one pulled hair and scratched the others eyes out] and nothing happened except a lot of bullshit tough guy flapping at the jowls. The part that was the funniest was the chick in the slippers. Who the fuck where's slippers in public? Oh forget it... it was rhetorical sarcasm. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF Pacman
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 3103
Location: Upstate NY
Quixotic wrote:
I love Pacman. He WON us a playoff game by putting us into field goal range. Dufus.



Lmao great point.

Prob should get suspended for fighting like a little bitch. LoL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WTF Pacman
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:08 pm
Posts: 506
That video though... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group