It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bryant could possibly be suspended yet again
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:15 pm 

TB wrote:
At this point, he has zero excuses. Zero.

Is reading comprehension really that difficult?

If the league, or somebody else, fucked something up he doesn't need an excuse...because then it wasn't him that fucked up. He won't get suspended because a counselor or the NFL screwed up in communicating with him. That would be beyond ridiculous if he did.

And the point I've been making all along.....is that missed test or whatever, YOU DON'T KNOW IT WAS HIS FAULT.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:35 am 

Why would you give the benefit of doubt to Bryant? This is a guy who was constantly in trouble at Clemson and was suspended for a bowl game, suspended four games for failing MULTIPLE drug tests and forced the Steelers hand to draft Coates, then was suspended an entire year for failing MORE tests and lied to his QB in the process. Then this past year was a complete distraction, was a piece of shit teammate when Juju was drafted, was demanding a trade in the middle of a season where the team trying to compete for a SB, and now is rumored to have not upheld some portion of his reinstatement, whatever that may be, and you're first thought is "I MEAN PROBABLY THE NFL FUCKED UP, MOVING IS HARD AND SHIT HAPPENS!" Jesus dude.

And BTW, what you posted a page ago about Goodell possibly taking the Steelers third round pick in 2019 and giving it to Oakland is the most off base thing I've read on this board this offseason. Literally 0 chance of anything like that happening. I don't know where you are coming from on any of this.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:44 pm 

TB wrote:
Why would you give the benefit of doubt to Bryant?....
And BTW, what you posted a page ago about Goodell

jesus fucking christ....way to double down on not comprehending basic English AFTER being called out for it.

Go back and re-read what was actually said and stop posting stupid strawman arguments. I'm not giving Bryant the benefit of the doubt, I'm simply not assuming as fact the reason why behind a speculative rumor. Pull your head out of your ass, seriously.

Let me dumb it down for you....that post about Goodell was assuming IF the Steelers knew about Bryant (I spelled it out for the intellecutally challenged who didn't realize it was a hypothetical a few posts later, which you apparently didn't read, either). And, yes, Goodell can and has done whatever the fuck he wants regardless of precedent or consistency.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:12 pm 

:lol: This is coming from the guy who said if the Steelers knew about whatever Bryant may have done that the trade with the Raiders would then be “null and void.” :lol: Look at the brains on this guy, wow.

Keep on defending Bryant with more dumbass hypothetical takes. "What if the NFL didn't have his correct email, it wasn't actually martyfarty69@comcast.net, it was really supposed to be martyfartyhadsomepotty@steelerfury.com, surely our dear Martavis is not to blame!" Either way, he's not a Steeler anymore (thank God) so it really doesn't matter. He can do well or ruin his career for all I care.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:01 am 

Didn't Leveon Bell once use the "my phone number changed" excuse? :lol: Bryant is and has always been a fck up with amazing speed and size. If somehow he manages to escape this, it won't matter, he'll screw up down the line. To be honest, even his athletic ability is in decline.

Getting a 3rd for him is highway robbery.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:20 pm 

franco32 wrote:
Didn't Leveon Bell once use the "my phone number changed" excuse? :lol: Bryant is and has always been a fck up with amazing speed and size. If somehow he manages to escape this, it won't matter, he'll screw up down the line. To be honest, even his athletic ability is in decline.

Said it a LONG time ago....Josh Gordon 2.0 but worse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:47 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
franco32 wrote:

I don’t think he’s even Josh Gordon talent wise. These two in a smarts competition might be worth a watch. Their both morons with major issues. Dumbfucks will both lose their shot to stick around.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:41 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
franco32 wrote:

This is a beyond awful comparison...Gordon has always been more talented and could be scary good this year.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:43 pm 

Hinestuff wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
franco32 wrote:

This is a beyond awful comparison...Gordon has always been more talented and could be scary good this year.

So you're saying we should trade for Gordon then since Bryant is gone? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:43 am 

So was this pure rumor or something to it? Wasn't really clear to me which it was.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next