It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cheap Vet FAs
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:15 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
Ice wrote:
Shane Ray, anyone? He's had his fans on here, as I recall. Chubb, I suppose, made him irrelevant in Denver.

Quote:
@MikeKlis
Broncos OLB Shane Ray is getting second opinion, but as of now, another surgery on his left wrist has been recommended, per source. It would not be season-ending if he does get the surgery. #9sports https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/1004072388701687809
You know what they say about thin wrists.....

No need for OTAs for you, SF. Midseason form. But hey, if you're of the opinion they need to draft a top round pass rusher next year, why not sign this guy up, redshirt him and save the pick, or at least hedge your bets. With that injury, he's not going to be looking at top dollar offers.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:31 pm 

See. I failed. I forgot the sarca buut, getting better with every fucking rep I see. :P

That wasn't a back hand to you and your post so much as it was to the clown that came up with wrist circumference ideology as a determining factor when identifying a blue chipper. But if you want to continue your crusade as discussion forum master especially over something as trivial as some random wiseass on a discussion board posting trivial shit to be humorous you may want to look at what you're sacrificing. A real life.

Damn man, Give yourself a break and step away from the keyboard.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:51 pm 

I was saying your wrist circumference reference was midseason funny. Maybe should have used sarca myself, sir. Also could have been more general with the pass rusher thing, as several folks, myself included, have mentioned it might be a priority next draft.

Aside from the Dead and Company show getting called for lightning in the middle of a smokin second set Other One, life is just fine in Sunny Delaware, by the way.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:45 am 

My Bad Jumping to conclusions again.... no sarca. Been a long offseason for me I guess.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:39 am 

No worries, SF. I'm proctoring and grading finals all week, so I'm just bored out of my gourd, All these timing issues will be worked out before the preseason week one game thread 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:25 pm 

Oh shit I can't even imagine the game one game thread if that's not the case especially cause it's a divisional game. Holy Wars! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:44 pm 

Because I did not want to make a new post

Quote:
After suffering a torn ACL in the season-ending loss to the Jaguars last season, Eli Rogers was at the team’s UPMC Rooney Sports Complex and spoke to Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Eli Rogers was at the Steelers UPMC Rooney Complex on Wednesday and said he is hopeful to be re-signed. Said his knee injury is progressing well.
— Joe Rutter (@tribjoerutter) June 13, 2018

While Rogers did not receive a Restricted Free Agent (RFA) tender from the Steelers, he is hopeful to be re-signed when he shows he's healthy enough to play. If healthy, Rogers would be a welcome addition to the team’s wide receiver depth chart.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:06 pm 

Quote:
It’s been 7 years since John Simon put his hand in the ground as a full-time defensive end. Simon is doing that as he moves to a 4-3 defensive end. In the spring, Simon has hardly seen any starting reps. With a crowded defensive end group, Simon is competing more so for a roster spot, than a starting position, at this point in the offseason. http://www.1070thefan.com/blogs/kevins- ... on-program
Could be a guy they may want on speed dial. After Chickillo there really isn't any proven OLB talent as back ups. Adams, Huguenin and Adeniyi. All unproven.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:12 am 

That's Simon out of Ohio State? Little stiff in Columbus, but had a knack for plays and was a definite locker room leader.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:35 am 

If this guy doesn't pan out and is released [which is what the article implies] the price tag would likely be Steelers cheap. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next