It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: A Way To Early Final 53 for 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:34 pm 

Scunge wrote:
KC, when you think about it, this is Tomlin's first QB, first realistic top prospect that he has drafted and one that he has his stamp of approval on.

Don't bring up Dobbs last season, I think they knew he was a backup, developmental prospect.

With Mason, it is like when Cowher had inherited Neil O'Donnell but then drafted Kordell Stewart and you could see that there was this connection, it was his first top QB prospect and he was totally supportive and 'all in'. Remember how Cowher kissed Stewart during a game? Did you see how Tomlin looked at Rudolph during his Pro Day workout? It looked like he wanted to have sex with him right then and there! :lol: Tomlin has that same type of vibe for Mason that Cowher had for Kordell.

If Ben does go down they sure as hell are not going to go with Landry Jones. They would put Mason out there and let him learn on the job just like other teams do every year. It would be like Dak Prescott all over again. Mason would be in an ideal situation, surrounded by top talent.

Honestly I don't understand the love for Jones. And the idea that he could go 9-7 as a starter? Lolley and Williamson must have been high. Jones would be exposed if he had to start for any length of time. What good is understanding the offense if you limit the offense with your lack of talent?

Not to mention having Washington out there (being covered by, at best, a CB3, but probably CB4) as his security blanket. I think Rudolph is smart enough to develop very quickly, from a mental standpoint.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:50 pm 

Scunge wrote:
Honestly I don't understand the love for Jones.
I personally never said he was starter material. He't got issues. But I do know that BR was a generational talent, and guys like prescott don't grow on trees. Landry is a back up. He knows that, the team knows that, and so do most fans.

If rudolph is supposed to learn on the job while BR recovers for a few games, then that seriously compromises the chance to win the SB. In BR's last years. Everybody wants to take advantage of the window, but you'd throw a rookie into a game against the Ravens or Patriots in the last quarter of the season? I'm thinking the chances to win a game with Jones vs Rudolph are considerably higher. Put him in games that are already decided by the fourth quarter. And if you know the steelers, that doesn't happen very often.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:57 pm 

It's not love for Laundry. It's the way a contending team does business.

I'd add, in response to one of the earlier novellas, that I'm pretty sure the Steelers see themselves as a contending team. Just because they weren't willing to sacrifice draft capital to go get a broken, fundamentally flawed ILB prospect doesn't prove otherwise. Neither does getting more than you paid for in trade for Martavis Bryant. He whined, complained and underachieving in his "comeback" year last season and I'll bet real money Washington beats out his performance from last year.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:33 pm 

DP39 wrote:
Scunge wrote:
KC, when you think about it, this is Tomlin's first QB, first realistic top prospect that he has drafted and one that he has his stamp of approval on.

Don't bring up Dobbs last season, I think they knew he was a backup, developmental prospect.

With Mason, it is like when Cowher had inherited Neil O'Donnell but then drafted Kordell Stewart and you could see that there was this connection, it was his first top QB prospect and he was totally supportive and 'all in'. Remember how Cowher kissed Stewart during a game? Did you see how Tomlin looked at Rudolph during his Pro Day workout? It looked like he wanted to have sex with him right then and there! :lol: Tomlin has that same type of vibe for Mason that Cowher had for Kordell.

If Ben does go down they sure as hell are not going to go with Landry Jones. They would put Mason out there and let him learn on the job just like other teams do every year. It would be like Dak Prescott all over again. Mason would be in an ideal situation, surrounded by top talent.

Honestly I don't understand the love for Jones. And the idea that he could go 9-7 as a starter? Lolley and Williamson must have been high. Jones would be exposed if he had to start for any length of time. What good is understanding the offense if you limit the offense with your lack of talent?

Not to mention having Washington out there (being covered by, at best, a CB3, but probably CB4) as his security blanket. I think Rudolph is smart enough to develop very quickly, from a mental standpoint.

Nobody but nobody hates Jones more than I do. I got into it with IC on the freaking day Laundry was drafted.

I predict he'll be Ben's back up, a team with a VERY SHORT championship window left, for one very simple reason: experience.

Choosing between Landry Jones and Mason Rudolph at this juncture of their careers (and let me reiterate, I NEARLY CAME when the drafted Rudolph. LOVE THE KID) could mean the difference between 11-5 and 9-7. Rudolph isn't anywhere near going to be NFL game ready this season. At least NOWHERE NEAR as game ready as Ben's chief back up (for numerous years) has been.

To me, the ONLY WAY they part with Landry via trade or cut this year, is if Dobbs comes into camp and REALLY shines. Dobbs would have to take a major leap forward for the Steelers to even consider jettisoning Laundry.

Just won't happen. The Steelers value experience far too much at the QB position.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:35 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
Scunge wrote:
Honestly I don't understand the love for Jones.
I personally never said he was starter material. He't got issues. But I do know that BR was a generational talent, and guys like prescott don't grow on trees. Landry is a back up. He knows that, the team knows that, and so do most fans.

If rudolph is supposed to learn on the job while BR recovers for a few games, then that seriously compromises the chance to win the SB. In BR's last years. Everybody wants to take advantage of the window, but you'd throw a rookie into a game against the Ravens or Patriots in the last quarter of the season? I'm thinking the chances to win a game with Jones vs Rudolph are considerably higher. Put him in games that are already decided by the fourth quarter. And if you know the steelers, that doesn't happen very often.

DING DING DING we have a winner.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:43 pm 

A. Why do people think Mason Rudolph is the future of the franchise and the first real QB Tomlin has drafted but Landry Jones isn't/wasn't? They're pretty similar level QBs, with Rudolph being a bit more capable of standing under pressure and Landry throwing a prettier ball. Rudolph's midpoint to me is Andy Dalton. How many games fewer would Andy Dalton win vs Ben Roethlisberger with the same cast?

B. Eli Rogers is making this team

C. I think Matthew Thomas makes it over Fort, and he might even win the backup job at the Mack... to the extent that there is such a position for the Steelers in 2018.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:52 pm 

I agree with c

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:14 pm 

Another possibility is jones moves to #3. Perma backup. There are worse ways to have a 15 year nfl career.

Any rate it’s almost eerie how they got the tandem of Rudolph AND Washington. I mean how can one not ponder that’s the next chapter of stillers football.

What will be weird is if Ben does decide to have favre moment and not go gracefully.

I’m glad because I’ve thought for past 2 years at least that they have to start thinking next QB. Simply irresponsible to not.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:31 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
A. Why do people think Mason Rudolph is the future of the franchise and the first real QB Tomlin has drafted but Landry Jones isn't/wasn't? They're pretty similar level QBs, with Rudolph being a bit more capable of standing under pressure and Landry throwing a prettier ball. Rudolph's midpoint to me is Andy Dalton. How many games fewer would Andy Dalton win vs Ben Roethlisberger with the same cast?

C. I think Matthew Thomas makes it over Fort, and he might even win the backup job at the Mack... to the extent that there is such a position for the Steelers in 2018.

“B. Eli Rogers is making this team”

I wrote about the WR depth in another post, very comcerned after AB and JuJu.

After those two we have next to nothing in experience at the NFL level, including at TE.

If one of those guys goes down Ben is handcuffed, the offense is severely limited.

Eli Rogers CANNOT make this 53, I believe this is a bigger liability than ILB now after the draft, they have to find a veteran WR that can contribute, they already have the home run hitters.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:20 am 

I could care less if Eli Rogers comes back and I am not so sure him coming back would equate to anything in terms of playing time.

I just find it interesting that as the talent level around him got better, Rogers found himself standing on the sidelines watching.

Vance McDonald, JuJu, now this year we have James Washington and Jaylin Samuels. It sort of reminds me how in 2014 we signed WR Lance Moore, that veteran slot WR and he had all of 14 catches that year as he watched Brown, Wheaton, Bryant, Bell and Miller.

That 4th WR, veteran slot WR may not be that much of a critical position as some might think. Besides JuJu, they need to get McDonald and Samuels involved more in that short-intermediate passing game not Eli Rogers. They can be difference makers, Rogers is just going to be meh.

As far as Mason being the #2, we will have to agree to disagree. I was not crazy about drafting him in round 1 or 2, but am thrilled to get him in round 3. We will have to see how things play out.

One thing I will talk about it is how pissed I get and I imagine how pissed the players must get when the words, 'championship window' are tossed about. Piss on that you negative, defeatist m-fers!!! No offense! ;)

Why did Stepon Tuitt sign his new contract? Why would Bell want to sign a new long term contract? Why would anybody want to stay with the Steelers knowing that the team will immediately turn to shit, turn into a pumpkin once Big Ben retires in a year, 2 years, 3 years? Why?

I loved this draft because this was the Pittsburgh Steelers, Mike Tomlin the head coach, Kevin Colbert the GM putting their collective foot down and saying 'championship window closing?' Really? That might be true for Ben, but we are in this for the long haul, the next window might open the first year without Ben.

The 2019 draft, the 2020 draft may bring even more players to where all we need is a QB who can play within himself and distribute the ball to the playmakers. How did Philly do it with Nick Foles?

So, yeah, I can't stand that mentality that our 'tight championship window is closing' bullshit. It is lazy and not really accurate because you just don't know.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:39 am 

Scunge wrote:
Is this a must win Super Bowl season Stosh?

They spent a 3rd round pick on a developmental OT.

They traded away Martavis Bryant, wouldn't it have been better to keep him as he knows the offense and has experience in the system?

Wouldn't a team thinking that this is a must win Super Bowl season have spent the majority of draft picks on defense? If they really wanted Evans and wanted to replace Shazier why didn't they just package their 1st and 2nd to move up?

Yes, I think the Steelers have the goal of winning a Super Bowl every year but they don't sell out and completely ignore the future either as their actions of this past week clearly showed.

I was listening to Dale Lolley and Matt Williamson talk of how they thought Landry Jones could lead this team to a 9-7 record if Ben went down and was out for the year. They figured Ben was good for only 3 extra wins. That is just lunacy.

I get that people have their own views on this matter but when you make a decision to draft a QB like Rudolph so high, he is going to be fast tracked and be given every opportunity to grab that #2 job.

When I saw interviews with Rudolph after the draft, man does he look mighty pissed and has a big chip on his shoulder. He felt he was every bit as good as those 5 QBs taken in round 1 and I don't think Landry Jones has a chance in hell of keeping that #2 job.

Whether you like the pick or not, the Steelers love Mason and with Ben's advanced age they are not going to piss around with his development. As the #3 QB Mason would not dress for any games, he would be in sweats along the sidelines. He wouldn't even get any meaningful snaps in practice during the season, as Ben would get his, Jones as the #2 would get what the backup needs and then Mason would be used on the scout team. That does no good for Mason to develop.

To add fuel to that particular problem, we currently have no QB coach on the roster, they have Fitchner now as the OC and also as the QB coach. The only way that he is going to have any time to coach Mason is if Rudolph is the #2 QB. They really need to bring in a new QB coach to take that off of Fitchner's plate or at least to give him some help.

Yes.
Its a must win SB. season.
We have a franchise QB.
Protected by a top 5 OL., who have more continuity of playing as a unit than any other OL unedr Ben.
Best WR in football, another HOF player.
A very good tuff, football player #2 WR.
A top 5 RB.
A TE ( McD ) that can strech the field and will probably have a big year with Ben and a full camp.
A workmanlike #2 TE, who is still only 23.
one of better FB in football in Nix,
Top 5 kicker.

Alot of very good defensive players, Cam, Tuit, Haden, Watt, Hilton,
With a solid supporting cast in Burnett, Davis, Williams, Bostic, Dupree, Burns
Nice depth and rotation with Alaulu, Walton, Sutton and potentially B. Allen

We needed to add defensive players to the mix.
We added the big Safety. I thought there were better options on the board. But sometimes we draft with blinders and have the pick made before the draft unfolds. They loved this kid for a long time.

Harold Landry would look good rushing the passer on third and longs along side Cam and Tuit and a 4th rusher.
That is the 4-3 pass rusher you talk about often.

I think we needed to add three pieces to the defense.
Pass rusher.
Inside LB
Safety.

Can't argue with Washington in the second round. I think he steps right in and contributes.
50 catches - 700 yards 6-7 TDs

Mason Rudolph, ehh.
Ok, I see the value of the pick in the 3rd round.
We had another third rounder coming up.

That is where I was yelling for adding an ILB or DT.
Harrison Phillips was who I wanted there.
Dorian O'Daniel - LB was still on the board, as was Josey Jewell - LB.

I think Munchak has done a great job with the OL and has had all his back-ups ready to play. Probably will come back with an improved Hawkins and Feiler as swing tackles.

its now been a decade since we won a SB. with a Franchise QB.
9 full seasons have passed since we won a SB.
3 of those seasons we watched the playoffs from the couch.
3 more of those seasons we were one and done, lost to teams we should have beat.
another season in which we needed a miracle fumble to get past another inferiro team ( bengals last minute fumble trying to run out clock )

5-6 in the last 9 seasons.

So yes, a team with a collection of a handful of HOF players surrounded by pretty good talent needs to win the SB in 2018.

yes.
Im a spoiled fan, when you look at 31 other teams that would love to been part of the last 9 years.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:30 am 

And stop wasting draft picks.

For a team that should be in contention for a SB.
The 3rd and 4th round should be looked at as players to fill in the final missing pieces, potential starters.
Players that have a chance to come to camp, open eyes and possibly get some play time in a rotation of package.
With the best case scenerio, they can step in and fill in for an injured starter.

Last half a decade has seen a good number of picks that were made with better players avaiable or picks made due to reasons that trumped the actual ability of the player and or filling a position of need.
Okorafor ( See Harrison Phillips - DT or one of the LB's )
Marcus Allen ( with Davis, Burnett, Edmunds alreay in the cupboard at S at this point.....thought they would finally go Dline or LB - Genard Avery, LB Memphis, Andrew Brown DT Virginia, Okoronwko - Edge Okl. were a few I had targeted there ) But we had Allen into the facility and he went to school in state, hence familiarity and locality trumps talent / need.
Connor ( good local story, Pitt , could have drafted him later round(s) - story, familiarity / locality trumps talent / need ) He knew the building, did'nt he.
On that note. I root like a MF for this kid. Thought he should have had more carries last year. But we are a one back system ( Fichners #1 goal is to end Tomlins mantra of a one back system and get Connor and Samuel tocuhes )
Dobbs ( Draft a QB if you think he has the potential to be your next franchise QB, not a project in the 4th )
Holba ( do not draft long snapper )
Burns was a surprise, especially after 4 CBs came off the board. I have hope for a rebound year under better coachings.
Same for Davis. I think Bradley will redirect this kid.
I have the same hope for Hargrave, better health and better coaching.
I have hope for Hawkins as well. Another camp under Munch. Played a good number of snaps as year went on as 6th OL. Those are game reps.

2012-2015
A 4 year run with their infactuation with small players in early to mid rounds.

2015 - Senquez - 5'-9" - 176 - RND 2 ( WTF was immediate pick reaction, but soothed knowing he was at least 1" taller and three pounds heavier than last years mighty mite )
2014 - Archer - 5'-8" 173 - RND 3 ( WTF was immediate pick reaction ) After drafting defense first 2 rounds, ( Shaz and Tuit ) a part time, never potential starter is the best avaible offensive weapon to add to the team)
2013 - Shamarko Thomas - 5'-9" - 213. 4th RND - ( Traded down to get him, WTF, why the short player was my immediate reaction ) But at least he looked like he was an amazing athlete, 40" vertical would make up for it.)
2012 - Chris Rainey - 5th RND - 5'-8" - 190 ( Super scout Mo Poncey vouched for this kid - Again, trumps talent or need ).

I was pleasantly surprised with the 2016 draft, which had a trajectory to actually find that 5'-9" dynamo that all the other teams could not see the jem they were passing on. - They finally woke up.
Took them 5 years to realize they needed to start drafting bigger and longer DB's..........( Burns, Davis, Sutton B. Allen, Edmunds, M. Allen. )

That being said.
As always, I go into a new year thinking and hoping the draft picks will be great picks.

That Edmunds could and should get alot of play time in nickel and dime packages.
And that maybe he is the answer to shutting down the TE threats, Gronk, Kelce

That Washington will be the more complete all around talent that trumps the more one dimensional players like Bryant, Coates, Wallace.
And he is more of the AB, JuJu - football type of player.

That Rudolph will be that potentail Franchise QB of the future and the Big 12 stat collector that can translate into NFL success.

That Munchak can mold Okorafor into a RT ready to step in for Gilbert in 2019, with potential to replace a soon to be 30 year old Villy in 2022/23?

That Marcus Allen adds to the mix of players that the Steelers envision of a cast of smaller, faster physical players to rotate in packages.

That Samuels will be that secret weapon, multi position, productive weapon that the Steelers could really use and gives them roster flexibility.

That Frazier and Big Dan do not bite anyones arm off during OTA breakdast buffets and after practice dinners and keep the position battle to the practice field.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:50 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:

Rudolph is new and shiny so he must be better.
I agree with B and C.

Okorafor is so raw I will not be surprised if he is on the PS at the beginning of the season.
Marcus Allen is either a backup ILB or a total waste of a pick. I think he could easily not be on the team or PS.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:35 am 

Would be great if Matthew Thomas can take that 4th ILB position.

I believe Marcus Allen could also get playing time in that spot, remember the Steelers started drafting these players when they took Travis Feeney from UW a few years back, the Saints snagged him off PS though.

We need a WR bad, in my opinion we only have 2 proven and Washington is a rookie.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:03 pm 

I guess Hunter isn't a real WR? I thought in spot duty last season Hunter showed up and made some plays. With more reps this season he can become more of a producer. Remember the WR room was pretty packed tight last season. Also remember McDonald and Outlaw likely were taking reps/snaps from Hunter too. There's really not a lot FA WR's. Might end up bringing Rogers back. Perhaps Michael Floyd?

Quote:
Shazier placed on Reserve/PUP list http://www.steelers.com/news/transactio ... 0207c895fe
So, although he will be paid his salary Shaz won't count against the 53 then right?

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:45 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:

Quote:
Shazier placed on Reserve/PUP list http://www.steelers.com/news/transactio ... 0207c895fe
So, although he will be paid his salary Shaz won't count against the 53 then right?

Yes. PUP does not count against the 53

Quote:
Then there's the Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform List, which is also used for the regular season. If by the end of the preseason, a player isn't medically cleared, he can be transferred to the Reserve/PUP, which prevents that player from playing and practicing during the first six weeks of the season.

The good news is PUP allows teams to apply roster exemptions while keeping their players under contract with the ability to play later in the season, which is why most teams apply PUP at the start of training camp for any injured players. If an injured player isn’t placed on PUP at the beginning of the year, a roster spot must be used on him, or he must be placed on IR. Once someone is activated from PUP onto the active roster, the team will have to make a corresponding move by releasing/waiving someone to open a spot.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:37 pm 

A little late to this thread, but his is how I would like to see the roster turn out

QB/3
Ben Roethlisberger, Landry Jones, Mason Rudolph

RB/4
LeVeon Bell, James Conner, Jaylen Samuels, Rosevelt Nix

WR/6
Antonio Brown, JuJu Smith-Schuster, James Washington, Darius Heyward-Bey, Justin Hunter, Quadree Henderson

TE/3
Vance McDonald, Jesse James, Xavier Grimble

OL/9
Alejandro Villanueva, Ramon Foster, Maurkice Pouncey, David DeCastro, Marcus Gilbert, Jerald Hawkins, Chukwuma Okorafor, BJ Finney, Patrick Morris

DL/6
Cameron Heyward, Stephon Tuitt, Javon Hargrave, Tyson Alualu, LT Walton, Joshua Frazier

OLB/4
Bud Dupree, TJ Watt, Anthony Chickillo, Keion Adams

ILB/5
Vince Williams, Jon Bostic, Tyler Matakevich, LJ Fort, Matthew Thomas

CB/5
Artie Burns, Joe Haden, Mike Hilton, Cam Sutton, Brian Allen

SAF/5
Sean Davis, Morgan Burnett, Terrell Edmunds, Will Allen, Nat Berhe

ST/3
Chris Boswell, Jordan Berry, Kameron Canaday

Practice Squad:
TE Christian Scotland-Williamson
QB Joshua Dobbs
OG Chris Schleuger
TE Jake McGee
RB James Summers
WR Marcus Tucker
DL Greg Gilmore
LB Olasunkanmi Adeniyi
LB Matt Galambos
DB Trey Johnson
DB Jamar Summers

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:09 am 

I'll take a stab at it. As the roster stands right now....

Roethlisberger, Landry, Rudolph

Bell, Conner, Samuels

McDonald, James, Grimble

Nix

Brown, Smith-Schuster, Washington, Hunter, Jones, Henderson

Villanueva, Foster, Pouncey, DeCastro, Gilbert, Finney, Okorafor, Hawkins

Burns, Haden, Hilton, Sutton, Allen

Williams, Bostic, Matakevich, Fort, Thomas

Watt, Dupree, Chickillo, Adams, Huguenin

Heyward, Tuitt, Hargrave, Walton, Gilmore, Frazier

Davis, Burnett, Edmunds, Allen M., Berhe

Boswell, Berry, Canaday

Practice Squad
RB Franklin
TE McGee
WR Palka
OC Morris
CB Johnson
DB Boynton
ILB Galambos
OLB Adeniyi
DT Cothren
DE Vickers

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:21 am 

I think it's semantics whether Landry or Rudulph are the 2 or 3. If one of them comes in and sucks, it will be a short hook. Even if Rudolph is technically the #3, it won't be a BSP #3 aka journeyman. He's a guy they will be keeping up to speed right along with the backup for developmental sake.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:09 am 

jebrick wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:

Rudolph is new and shiny so he must be better.

It's more than that. He's not just "new and shiny" -- the draft circumstances reveal a lot of differences between how the front office views the potential of these 2 QBs.

Landry Jones was drafted in the 4th round -- low in the 4th round. In fact, he was viewed so lowly that he was drafted with our SECOND PICK in the 4th round, behind Shamarko Fucking Thomas.

Rudolph's draft circumstances were totally different. The Steelers brass said they almost took Rudolph in the 2nd round before deciding to draft JW. I believe this statement. Instead, they chose JW in the 2nd, and then waited until the 3rd round, where they had 2 draft picks slotted. They had their normal 3rd round pick (#92) as well as the higher 3rd round pick we acquired from Oakland (#79).

The Steelers didn't sit around, hoping Rudolph will fall to them at #92. In fact, they didn't wait to see if he would fall to them at #79. They packaged a trade, and jumped ahead of Cincy (who would certainly have drafted him), and grabbed Rudolph at #76.

Unlike Landry Jones, where they sat around and drafted him low in the 4th round with their second pick after Shamarko Thomas, they went up in the 3rd round and grabbed Rudolph when they saw their chance.

The Steelers definitely have different plans for Rudolph than they did for Landry. This is clear, not only from what they are saying in the press, but from the facts of the draft.

Landry was never viewed as a potential starter; he was always viewed as an upgrade to our severely aged backup QB corps.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:32 am 

I'm a Pitt guy... and I cant understand why anyone would want to have Henderson on the 53.

Return game is nearly phased out of the game, we have multiple players with good return experience elsewhere on the 53, and Henderson can't play WR.

Marcus Tucker is decent. I'd like to see what a small-schooler like Palka can do. Maybe someone else's discard.

My feeling is they are in love with Dree, much like Conner.

I feel the same way about Conner... make him earn his spot over Samuels, Franklin, Ridley, and Toussaint.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:32 pm 

He could play ST's and Gadget player too B2B, Dual threat? Line him up in the back field as a runner on offense. Line him up in the slot for that dare I say short sweep outside screenplay.... :o

Going by those picks I made for the 53, if Hendersen don't make it I think they could keep Sensabaugh instead.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:46 pm 

I'm not a big fan of Conner, but he averaged 4.5 YPC despite running a lot in pretty obvious running situations and did everything they asked him. He's a lock.