It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 1:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: UDFA list
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:19 pm 

I think Franklin is not quick enough to make it in the NFL, but he does a lot of things. Redman is probably a decent comp. Supposedly, Chris Warren III is still deciding between several offers, and it totally wouldn't surprise me if the Steelers are in the running. He fits their style, is a three-down player, and is in another talent universe from Franklin.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:32 pm 

Is there any reason to think they'll move Ikenna Nwokeji back to DLine?

Didn't see this name Charvarius Ward anywhere on teams UDFA lists. What happened to ward? This guy was definitely on my list for late round pick. Priority Free Agent. Anyone know?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:14 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
Is there any reason to think they'll move Ikenna Nwokeji back to DLine?

Didn't see this name Charvarius Ward anywhere on teams UDFA lists. What happened to ward? This guy was definitely on my list for late round pick. Priority Free Agent. Anyone know?

Ward signed with the Cowboys.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:13 am 

Nick79 wrote:

He's a good kick returner, but not a great WR, even in college was kind of a hybrid, running jet sweeps and catching short passes. I think he had more rushing than pass recieving yards in 2016. If he can get the ball in space though, he's a threat. If they eliminate kickoff returns, his value drops.

While his value may drop he still can return punts.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:21 pm 

Florida State ILB Matthew Thomas is a sleeper to make the roster. Physically he seems like a 4th round talent. If he plays well he could take Dirty Red or Fort's spot.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:01 pm 

Stallworth16 wrote:
Florida State ILB Matthew Thomas is a sleeper to make the roster. Physically he seems like a 4th round talent. If he plays well he could take Dirty Red or Fort's spot.

i dunno about ford but there is zero chance he is taking Dirty Reds spot as weird as that is to type

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:26 pm 

Thomas has out of this world physical traits. Problem is that he has a 10 cent head at times. When I watch his film, I wonder what the hell he is thinking out there. It's almost like he spaces out.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:52 pm 

stillthere wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

He's a good kick returner, but not a great WR, even in college was kind of a hybrid, running jet sweeps and catching short passes. I think he had more rushing than pass recieving yards in 2016. If he can get the ball in space though, he's a threat. If they eliminate kickoff returns, his value drops.

While his value may drop he still can return punts.

Athletically, he's a stud. Could switch to DB, could, with practice, improve at WR. Great signing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:33 pm 

GreekSteel wrote:
Stallworth16 wrote:

i dunno about ford but there is zero chance he is taking Dirty Reds spot as weird as that is to type

I disagree. I think Matthew Thomas has an outside chance to get playing time with the 1s. Dirty Red is never going to play Mack for this team, unless it's an emergency. Matakevinch was SOOOOOO bad in goal line defense (the one place he got snaps) that I can only imagine the ways in which he'd be humiliated as a starter.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:38 am 

Ola has a chance to make the team too. He is a better player than Keion Adams. Not to mention, there is zero depth at OLB.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next