It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: OT Chuks Okorafor 3rd RND Pick 92nd overall
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:11 pm 

And to B2Bs point about the development program, I thought Chris Hubbard was garbage his first couple years with the team. I could not understand why he kept making the team, in the preseason he looked really, really bad, but then he got some regular season playing time and he wasn't half bad, then he was replacing Gilbert at RT and looking very good. Munchak is the best there is.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:41 am 

Hubbard WAS garbage for 2 years. There was no difference between him and a traffic barrel for that time.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:43 am 

Once Hubbard was given some opportunity to play he came in off the bench and produced like a veteran should. I think Hubbard could have been the heir apparent for Gilbert. Hubbard also did some snapping. Although I thought he wasn't as good at center he was just good enough there. That's how well he did last season IMHO. To me Hawkins hasn't even come close to the same productivity that Hubbard had at this stage in his career. Now with a severe knee injury I think Hawkins gets the luxury to finish his career in Pittsburgh on IR and then is released. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state what I think is obvious. Okorafor is the future. Where his final position ends up being? Right Tackle. To start. I also think Morris is a guy on the rise. With Pouncey aging Morris could be the next man up. I believe Finney is the heir apparent for Foster. Feiler can play RT but I see him more as a RG. Feiler was also snapping the ball from center in OTA's as well. I think he makes the roster this season again sans any surprise OLineman taking camp/preseason by storm. So, Okorafor, Finney and Feiler in addition to Villanueva, Foster, Pouncey, DeCastro, Gilbert. If they keep 9 this season then I could see Morris being #9.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:42 am 

Watt gave Chuks a learning day. Watt was relentless and gave the Chuk a hard time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:54 am 

R S wrote:
:roll:

gotta love manufactured outrage.
Who is outraged? It's sad, actually.

Just highlighting the fact that Americans are stupid when compared to the rest of the developed world when it comes to geography. But I'm sure you're ok with the youth of your country being out smarted by foreigners. Maybe that's why you don't want them here.

But keep up with the "manufactured" narrative.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11