It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Terrel Edmunds S Virginia Tech - 1st Round
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:19 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
Put 10 more pounds of muscle on him he's ILB sized but with the athleticism of a safety.

For some odd reason, you just gave me a Scott Shields flashback, SF.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:15 pm 

Ice wrote:
Steelafan77 wrote:
Put 10 more pounds of muscle on him he's ILB sized but with the athleticism of a safety.

For some odd reason, you just gave me a Scott Shields flashback, SF.

Come on, not after lunch.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:31 pm 

Quote:
Jeremy Fowler
ESPN Staff Writer
The Steelers are putting first-round safety Terrell Edmunds' versatility to the test early in rookie minicamp. Edmunds (No. 34), who looks every bit of 217 pounds, said he played safety and linebacker snaps for the defense. He's also getting to show his leadership by making a few defensive calls. "You can't think that you are a first-round pick and everything is going to fall to you," Edmunds said. "I come out here and compete every day."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/pit/pittsburgh-steelers

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:31 am 

PFF take on the Steelers draft

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:18 pm 

Can't disagree with any of that. Edmunds is the biggest gamble Colbert/Tomlin have ever taken in the first round. He's got big time bust potential. Hopefully they can coach him up ( :? ) because he wasn't a great player in college.

Washington was the most productive WR in D1, looked great at the Senior Bowl, and is a classic great value pick at the end of the second. Rudolph is the best QB they've drafted since Ben. Time will tell if he's got franchise QB potential but I love the way he carries himself and how he handled the drama Ben threw his way right after he was drafted. People saying we should've drafted an ILB just for the sake of drafting an ILB at Rudolph's spot and that drafting a QB is a waste of a pick are so off base. Our starting QB is 36, is one more bad hit to the head or knee injury from probably never being the same player again or possibly calling it a career, and you're going to bash them using a third round pick on someone they feel has franchise QB potential? :lol: okay. Thank god you're not running this team. If he hits, awesome, we've got out next guy. If not, keep plugging away. I said a year or two ago we should be drafting a QB every year. You don't keep your job by letting the most important position in the game go unaddressed, wait til Ben retires, lose a shitload of games with the thought of "Oh well, we're just find a QB early in the draft and let the rookie step into leading our now awful team." Um, no.

Okorafor is a pile of clay, Allen is a JAG who might not make the 53, Samuels is easily their most interesting day 3 guy and hopefully carves out a role for himself, and Frazier will probably be cut.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:31 pm 

One guy with Jeri-curl and another with a man-bun. I'm not the biggest Tombert fan but I'll trust them more than these two twats...

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:25 pm 

We have to admit they [Colbert/Tomlin] haven't exactly been killing it at the safety position or for that matter the edge rusher position either. They're fallible just as anyone is. These two 'twats' bring a non-Steeler fan [unbiased] perspective and is why I even posted it. Moreover, Doesn't matter how you wear your hair it's what's inside your head. They were talking football in my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:50 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
We have to admit they [Colbert/Tomlin] haven't exactly been killing it at the safety position or for that matter the edge rusher position either. They're fallible just as anyone is. These two 'twats' bring a non-Steeler fan [unbiased] perspective and is why I even posted it. Moreover, Doesn't matter how you wear your hair it's what's inside your head. They were talking football in my opinion.

But der it's PFF der.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:55 pm 

It's an unbiased breakdown DER! You don't like it let me suggest putting my posts on ignore jackass.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:13 pm 

Steelafan77 wrote:
It's an unbiased breakdown DER! You don't like it let me suggest putting my posts on ignore jackass.

...I was making fun of the people who automatically dismiss PFF and actually agreed with your post. Thought it was a great video and breakdown and appreciated you for sharing it.

Should use the sarca smiley. :oops: 8-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6