It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: SFPodcast Podcast: Predraft Extravaganza Part 2: War Roo
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:45 pm 

<<spoiler alert>>

Hmmm....

My Bad.... I listed the names you, Perch and FC drafted because I didn't agree with a few of them. I do recall FC stating the Steelers aren't likely to draft guys we may like individually so there's that. Good podcast. Appreciate the time and efforts.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:49 am 

Bump...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:32 am 

I think it's actually okay to mention them-- but it is half the fun to not know.

Who don't you like, and what's your current, realistic, no trade down mock?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:17 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
Very entertaining guys. And pretty good mock to boot...I think we’d all be satisfied if it fell that way. Best of all...no Rashaan Evans in the first.

And I have to tell you B2B, that I was shocked...I kept expecting you to start slamming the table for Skai Moore... :shock:
:lol:

Just couldn’t find him at a spot where I thought he was right. Seemed like earlier picks made it less needy.

I'm a little puzzled by Moore's lack of draft interest, as well. He reminds me a little of the those in vogue, hybrid Safety/ILB guys like Deone Bucannon or Su'a Cravens, but more on the ILB side. I know his neck fusion Sx will scare off many teams and depending on what the film shows, could be rightfully so, but I hadn't heard about this from Walter's (consider source, of course)...maybe there's something there, but I haven't seen anything to date...hmmm

Character Concerns
•South Carolina linebacker Skai Moore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:16 am 

DP39 wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
Very entertaining guys. And pretty good mock to boot...I think we’d all be satisfied if it fell that way. Best of all...no Rashaan Evans in the first.

And I have to tell you B2B, that I was shocked...I kept expecting you to start slamming the table for Skai Moore... :shock:
:lol:

Just couldn’t find him at a spot where I thought he was right. Seemed like earlier picks made it less needy.

I'm a little puzzled by Moore's lack of draft interest, as well. He reminds me a little of the those in vogue, hybrid Safety/ILB guys like Deone Bucannon or Su'a Cravens, but more on the ILB side. I know his neck fusion Sx will scare off many teams and depending on what the film shows, could be rightfully so, but I hadn't heard about this from Walter's (consider source, of course)...maybe there's something there, but I haven't seen anything to date...hmmm

Character Concerns
•South Carolina linebacker Skai Moore

I did notice Skai Moore moved up on Rang's board--from late 7th/FA all the way to solid 5th rounder-- since the combine. My guess is he heard some good things about medicals.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:18 am 

I would just like to point out that Skai Moore was 1st team SEC in the coaches' poll:

Roquan Smith, Georgia
Devin White, LSU
Skai Moore, South Carolina

Still waiting for the draft love.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:45 pm 

Skai Moore would’ve been a nice player to pair next to Shazier. We need a guy with closing burst and sideline-to-sideline speed with Shazier’s career over, which Moore doesn’t have. I don’t see him as a successful ST guy either. Don’t think the Steelers will be interested, even though there’s a good amount of his game to like.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:03 pm 

Slow, small, system guy. Not an NFL talent, IMO.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:18 am 

Enjoyed the war room, guys. Great work

(I posted in the wrong pod thread yesterday). :D :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
I think it's actually okay to mention them-- but it is half the fun to not know.

Who don't you like, and what's your current, realistic, no trade down mock?

Realistically? I don't pretend to know who they will draft B2B all I know is they better get some solid depth at several positions. I liked the first and second round picks you guys made. After that? Meh....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next