It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: CJ Anderson released
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:50 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
IMO Anderson's would be diminishing returns at the RB position. Conner is the heir apparent and Ridley gives us a nice 3rd down component. I think that the correct financial play is to get a late draft pick from a high producer at a small school that can contribute on ST while he's learning the position. I think that if Conner has a breakout year and contributes, all this is just "blind dog in the meat house" type talk.
Nobody on this board likes Conner. Nobody. You won't be getting any high fives here.

And this judgement is from college tape and the what, five carries he had during the season (yeah, I know it's probably more than five)?

How many players sucked their first year sitting behind a pro bowler?

Ummm...I like Conner. But then, wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been called “Nobody”... :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: CJ Anderson released
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:45 am 

Jobus Rum wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
VeritasSteel wrote:
IMO Anderson's would be diminishing returns at the RB position. Conner is the heir apparent and Ridley gives us a nice 3rd down component. I think that the correct financial play is to get a late draft pick from a high producer at a small school that can contribute on ST while he's learning the position. I think that if Conner has a breakout year and contributes, all this is just "blind dog in the meat house" type talk.
Nobody on this board likes Conner. Nobody. You won't be getting any high fives here.

And this judgement is from college tape and the what, five carries he had during the season (yeah, I know it's probably more than five)?

How many players sucked their first year sitting behind a pro bowler?

Ummm...I like Conner. But then, wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been called “Nobody”... :mrgreen:
:D