It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: AAF eliminates kickoffs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 10426
I hope these new leagues last long enough so I can watch a 50-year old James Harrison dominating the XFL or AAF!

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AAF eliminates kickoffs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 am
Posts: 430
With enough HGH he may last until 100.

Kodiak wrote:
I hope these new leagues last long enough so I can watch a 50-year old James Harrison dominating the XFL or AAF!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AAF eliminates kickoffs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6548
Steelergenie wrote:
With enough HGH he may last until 100.

Kodiak wrote:
I hope these new leagues last long enough so I can watch a 50-year old James Harrison dominating the XFL or AAF!

Unless his heart explodes first...

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AAF eliminates kickoffs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 am
Posts: 430
Barry Bonds was still slugging homers into his mid 40's with the help of a little juice. No reason Deebo can't keep going. However, Goofwell is testing him nearly every week. He wants to sign with a new team after this years draft. Good luck D.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AAF eliminates kickoffs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3610
Steelergenie wrote:
Barry Bonds was still slugging homers into his mid 40's with the help of a little juice. No reason Deebo can't keep going. However, Goofwell is testing him nearly every week. He wants to sign with a new team after this years draft. Good luck D.


Maybe they should have a league with 1970s hit and steroids legal, have the players sign a release that says, I understand I might die and my family is barred from suing the league. lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AAF eliminates kickoffs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 am
Posts: 430
Good idea Nick but it probably wouldn't fly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AAF eliminates kickoffs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3610
Steelergenie wrote:
Good idea Nick but it probably wouldn't fly.


Of course not. But that's not because people don't want to see it, it's because they're ashamed to admit they'd love to watch it, lol. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AAF eliminates kickoffs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 am
Posts: 430
NFL network used to have a program highlighting guys getting blown up with big hits. Don't see it anymore.

Nick79 wrote:
Steelergenie wrote:
Good idea Nick but it probably wouldn't fly.


Of course not. But that's not because people don't want to see it, it's because they're ashamed to admit they'd love to watch it, lol. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AAF eliminates kickoffs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3610
Steelergenie wrote:
NFL network used to have a program highlighting guys getting blown up with big hits. Don't see it anymore.

Nick79 wrote:
Steelergenie wrote:
Good idea Nick but it probably wouldn't fly.


Of course not. But that's not because people don't want to see it, it's because they're ashamed to admit they'd love to watch it, lol. :lol:


But the point is, if they still ad it, people would watch. They stopped showing it to be PC.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AAF eliminates kickoffs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 am
Posts: 430
You can still see them on YouTube. Search NFL big hits.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group