It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Guice case
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:48 am 

Obviously wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
steelmann58 wrote:
I just have this feeling that the qb intrest is all a smoke screen for the steelers to trade down and get more Draft picks.

I’m intrest to see if that happens. If the Steelers trade back I’d be intrest in seeing who they would early 2nd.target

I would like see co.puterjumpstar's big draft baord. I think he worked in a Chinese bank.

Jumpstar published a draft guide that was was second to nun.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:33 am 

steelmann58 wrote:
I just have this feeling that the qb intrest is all a smoke screen for the steelers to trade down and get more Draft picks.

Steelers never trade out of the 1st round. Never.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:38 am 

R S wrote:
steelmann58 wrote:

Yep, too in love with that 5th year option it brings.

This would be the year though - with the 5-6 QBs falling where they probably will, but...we do what we do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:05 pm 

DP39 wrote:
R S wrote:
steelmann58 wrote:

This would be the year though - with the 5-6 QBs falling where they probably will, but...we do what we do.

just because they trade down, it doesn't mean they have to trade out of the 1st round

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:39 pm 

You guys are way more informed and knowledgable, but I just saw the highlight reels for Guice and Michel, and like Michel a bit more.

Both would be great additions. Michel a c*nt hair slower(4.54 vs 4.49), but he seems more methodical. Both have good vision. Both hit the hole fast. Michel's speed is deceptive. I wonder if they do take one of these guys, would the O line have to adjust? Timing is important. Bell seldomly takes the first hole he sees, and the o line hold on to their blocks a bit more than most.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:20 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
You guys are way more informed and knowledgable, but I just saw the highlight reels for Guice and Michel, and like Michel a bit more.

Both would be great additions. Michel a c*nt hair slower(4.54 vs 4.49), but he seems more methodical. Both have good vision. Both hit the hole fast. Michel's speed is deceptive. I wonder if they do take one of these guys, would the O line have to adjust? Timing is important. Bell seldomly takes the first hole he sees, and the o line hold on to their blocks a bit more than most.

I’m with you. I like Michel over Guice.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:17 pm 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
DP39 wrote:
R S wrote:

just because they trade down, it doesn't mean they have to trade out of the 1st round

I considered that, but come on, let's be realistic at least. The four teams behind us are extremely unlikely to trade down to us for a QB or anyone for that matter. If other QB needed teams had already traded into spot 29-32 (from an earlier or later spot), I find it hard to believe they would trade again into our spot. But, we can discuss the .1% scenarios if you really want. You have to also know by now that the Steelers FO is already know by other teams' FOs as a team that's most unlikely to trade very often. Not like the Pats, 49ers, Vikes, Seahawks, Browns and others. I'd be willing to bet we're probably close to, if not, last on that list - over the last handful of years - when draft day trading has become much more popular.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:06 pm 

Trade down, trade up. Still end up with extra pick, select Jessie Bates, anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:22 pm 

I like him too but Michel might be a little less sure handed than Guice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:39 am 

steelmann58 wrote:
I like him too but Michel might be a little less sure handed than Guice

Don't forget Guice played at LSU... where passing offense goes to die.

Look for the clips of his workouts running routes and catching the football... he's going to be really, really good. He might even be a better NFL player than Saquon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next