It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Guice case
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6429
Obviously wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
steelmann58 wrote:
I just have this feeling that the qb intrest is all a smoke screen for the steelers to trade down and get more Draft picks.


I’m intrest to see if that happens. If the Steelers trade back I’d be intrest in seeing who they would early 2nd.target


I would like see co.puterjumpstar's big draft baord. I think he worked in a Chinese bank.


Jumpstar published a draft guide that was was second to nun.

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guice case
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5392
steelmann58 wrote:
I just have this feeling that the qb intrest is all a smoke screen for the steelers to trade down and get more Draft picks.


Steelers never trade out of the 1st round. Never.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guice case
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1306
R S wrote:
steelmann58 wrote:
I just have this feeling that the qb intrest is all a smoke screen for the steelers to trade down and get more Draft picks.


Steelers never trade out of the 1st round. Never.

Yep, too in love with that 5th year option it brings.

This would be the year though - with the 5-6 QBs falling where they probably will, but...we do what we do.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guice case
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:05 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15843
DP39 wrote:
R S wrote:
steelmann58 wrote:
I just have this feeling that the qb intrest is all a smoke screen for the steelers to trade down and get more Draft picks.


Steelers never trade out of the 1st round. Never.

Yep, too in love with that 5th year option it brings.

This would be the year though - with the 5-6 QBs falling where they probably will, but...we do what we do.

just because they trade down, it doesn't mean they have to trade out of the 1st round

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guice case
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6067
You guys are way more informed and knowledgable, but I just saw the highlight reels for Guice and Michel, and like Michel a bit more.

Both would be great additions. Michel a c*nt hair slower(4.54 vs 4.49), but he seems more methodical. Both have good vision. Both hit the hole fast. Michel's speed is deceptive. I wonder if they do take one of these guys, would the O line have to adjust? Timing is important. Bell seldomly takes the first hole he sees, and the o line hold on to their blocks a bit more than most.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guice case
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 pm
Posts: 6429
COR-TEN wrote:
You guys are way more informed and knowledgable, but I just saw the highlight reels for Guice and Michel, and like Michel a bit more.

Both would be great additions. Michel a c*nt hair slower(4.54 vs 4.49), but he seems more methodical. Both have good vision. Both hit the hole fast. Michel's speed is deceptive. I wonder if they do take one of these guys, would the O line have to adjust? Timing is important. Bell seldomly takes the first hole he sees, and the o line hold on to their blocks a bit more than most.


I’m with you. I like Michel over Guice.

_________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GflYTviOIag


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guice case
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1306
bradshaw2ben wrote:
DP39 wrote:
R S wrote:
I just have this feeling that the qb intrest is all a smoke screen for the steelers to trade down and get more Draft picks.

Steelers never trade out of the 1st round. Never.

Yep, too in love with that 5th year option it brings.

This would be the year though - with the 5-6 QBs falling where they probably will, but...we do what we do.

just because they trade down, it doesn't mean they have to trade out of the 1st round

I considered that, but come on, let's be realistic at least. The four teams behind us are extremely unlikely to trade down to us for a QB or anyone for that matter. If other QB needed teams had already traded into spot 29-32 (from an earlier or later spot), I find it hard to believe they would trade again into our spot. But, we can discuss the .1% scenarios if you really want. You have to also know by now that the Steelers FO is already know by other teams' FOs as a team that's most unlikely to trade very often. Not like the Pats, 49ers, Vikes, Seahawks, Browns and others. I'd be willing to bet we're probably close to, if not, last on that list - over the last handful of years - when draft day trading has become much more popular.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guice case
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:06 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15843
Trade down, trade up. Still end up with extra pick, select Jessie Bates, anyway.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guice case
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 3850
I like him too but Michel might be a little less sure handed than Guice


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Guice case
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:39 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15843
steelmann58 wrote:
I like him too but Michel might be a little less sure handed than Guice

Don't forget Guice played at LSU... where passing offense goes to die.

Look for the clips of his workouts running routes and catching the football... he's going to be really, really good. He might even be a better NFL player than Saquon.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bradshaw2ben, Google [Bot], Greenwood13x, Laying the Wood, steelheels and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group