It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14225
bradshaw2ben wrote:
If you want to trade Decastro, we can do that.
I would love to trade DeCastro. Matt Feiler is a great back up ready to take that next step up. If not him then Finney can play RG. If I could net the 18th overall pick of the draft? Exchange 5th and 6th RND's to boot? Fuck yeah I do that Kevin Costner 'draft day' shit in a heartbeat. Then I target Derwin James...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14225
Quote:
@JFowlerESPN
Steelers restructuring LT Alejandro Villanueva’s contract. Expected to save close to $4 million in cap space by converting 2018 money to signing bonus. https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/ ... 0304455681


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 4433
money is being throw around already


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9260
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
2m2 minutes ago
More
The #Ravens are expected to sign #Redskins FA WR Ryan Grant, source said. It’s a 4-year deal worth $29M with $14.5M guaranteed, source said. He gets a $10M signing bonus.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9260
Quote:
Adam Schefter

Verified account

@AdamSchefter
26m26 minutes ago
More
Former Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater plans to sign a one-year contract with the New York Jets when the new league year officially begins Wednesday, per @mortreport.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:48 pm
Posts: 1594
Man, Packers got a steal!

Packers agreed to a one year deal with DE Muhammad Wilkerson. Salary is $5M plus another $3M in incentives. When he's on, he's a beast. Helps that his olds Jets coach is there now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 1530
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
2m2 minutes ago
More
The #Ravens are expected to sign #Redskins FA WR Ryan Grant, source said. It’s a 4-year deal worth $29M with $14.5M guaranteed, source said. He gets a $10M signing bonus.


Huh? What’s going on with Ozzie?

They wanted Moncreif...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9260
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
Following Following @RapSheet
More
The #Jets are expected to sign #Titans FA LB Avery Williamson, source said. A perfect fit for a 3-4 ILB.



There goes another decent Shazier replacement.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9260
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
17m17 minutes ago
More
The #Titans are signing former #Patriots RB Dion Lewis to a 4-year deal that makes him a Top 10 running back in the NFL.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 7081
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
Following Following @RapSheet
More
The #Jets are expected to sign #Titans FA LB Avery Williamson, source said. A perfect fit for a 3-4 ILB.



There goes another decent Shazier replacement.

Don’t worry...Sean Spence got this.

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9260
Jobus Rum wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
Following Following @RapSheet
More
The #Jets are expected to sign #Titans FA LB Avery Williamson, source said. A perfect fit for a 3-4 ILB.



There goes another decent Shazier replacement.

Don’t worry...Sean Spence got this.



:lol: no doubt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 4433
Beautiful I have really hate this time of the year being a steeler fan. But even more for the situation we stuck with bell. The steelers better hope the get lucky in the Draft


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23671
GreekSteel wrote:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
17m17 minutes ago
More
The #Titans are signing former #Patriots RB Dion Lewis to a 4-year deal that makes him a Top 10 running back in the NFL.


This is why the Pats stay good and other teams falter.

Dion Lewis at the price the Pats had him at is great.

As a top ten paid running back? Not so much.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14225
Steelers FA's....

CB Greg Duce UFA
CB William Gay Cut
RT Chris Hubbard 5 year deal Cleveland
WR Justin Hunter UFA
OL Mike Matthews UFA
DL Daniel McCullers UFA
FS Mike Mitchell Cut
OLB Arthur Moats UFA
RB Stevan Ridley UFA
WR Eli Rogers UFA
ILB Sean Spence UFA
RB Fitzgerald Toussaint UFA


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 7081
Steelafan77 wrote:
Steelers FA's....

CB Greg Duce UFA
CB William Gay Cut
RT Chris Hubbard 5 year deal Cleveland
WR Justin Hunter UFA
OL Mike Matthews UFA
DL Daniel McCullers UFA
FS Mike Mitchell Cut
OLB Arthur Moats UFA
RB Stevan Ridley UFA
WR Eli Rogers UFA
ILB Sean Spence UFA
RB Fitzgerald Toussaint UFA

Other than Hubbard and Gay, a giant pile of FA shit...
unfortunately, the Steelers will very likely re-sign 3 or 4 of these bums.

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14225
I kinda liked Ridley. Thought he out performed Toussaint who's been on the roster for what? 3 years? Hunter hardly ever saw the field. Not sure what the hell happened there. Hunter is still fairly young and could return on the cheap. Not a bad re-sign. Ducre I know little to nothing about. He is hard pressed to find a roster spot. Perhaps he's PS'd again this season. I fear they do re-sign Mitchell and he starts again this season. Matthews comes from good bloodlines and hasn't been developed into a role yet. I hope they bring him back. Could back up center behind Pouncey while Finney and feiler backup guard and Hawkins swing OT.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14225
Quote:
@RapSheet
The #Browns are expected to sign former #49ers RB Carlos Hyde, source said. He’s getting a three-year deal worth more than $15M, including $6M in year 1. https://twitter.com/i/web/status/973886706809233408
There goes the desired backup/starter and neighborhood....Stains really exercising their best efforts to get better. So far on paper? They have been accomplishing it. Draft ought to be very interesting.

Quote:
@kirkmin
Patriots have made a contract offer to A.J. McCarron, per source. https://twitter.com/kirkmin/status/973870561456787456
Guessing the 'rumors' of Brady hanging them up have some legs....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 1530
Steelafan77 wrote:
Quote:
@RapSheet
The #Browns are expected to sign former #49ers RB Carlos Hyde, source said. He’s getting a three-year deal worth more than $15M, including $6M in year 1. https://twitter.com/i/web/status/973886706809233408
There goes the desired backup/starter and neighborhood....Stains really exercising their best efforts to get better. So far on paper? They have been accomplishing it. Draft ought to be very interesting.

Quote:
@kirkmin
Patriots have made a contract offer to A.J. McCarron, per source. https://twitter.com/kirkmin/status/973870561456787456
Guessing the 'rumors' of Brady hanging them up have some legs....


How can this team go into next season with Mitchell on the roster...and starting?

No way a rookie could play worse than he did last year. This news makes me want to puke.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5600
So will the Browns still take Barkley after signing Hyde???

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 4433
have o give the browns credit for trying to improve themselves.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 12080
R S wrote:
So will the Browns still take Barkley after signing Hyde???


I think they pretty much have to take Josh Allen.

Barkley would be the better pick though.

_________________
86n96 wrote:
I might've finally been right about something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:43 am
Posts: 280
Bradham back to Philly for 8M a season.

McKinnon goes to SF for 30M over 4 years. I hoped he'd be an option if they somehow didn't keep Bell, but 7.5M per season is pretty rich.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am
Posts: 9260
R S wrote:
So will the Browns still take Barkley after signing Hyde???



IMO they were never taking Barkley 1st overall...QB, and most likely Sam Darnold.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16789
Are you guys unfamiliar with the way Steelers free agency works?

All the prizes go to the cool kids for a few days, and once the music stops, whomever is left without a seat gets offered a bargain basement deal. #SteelersFAPeriod

_________________
bradshaw2ben wrote:
PIT 30, LAC 17, NFL 16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Free Agency
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm
Posts: 4433
Yes very true and we all should be aware more this season with the Bell mess


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarryFoster, Google [Bot] and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group