It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 3:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Eagles Thank Steelers
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:14 pm 

Dear Mr. Rooney,

I know a lot have stories have been printed about how great we are. The stories about risky genius calls by Pederson, about Pederson out Belichicking Belichick. There have been stories about the fake plays being run before the game to fake out the Patriots. And there have been stories about our fanbase calling go NBCs commentators’ heads because they were too biased. I also have to report that many of my coaches have been poached because we apparently cracked the Patriot code finally.

I am writing to thank you and your organization; without your loss to the Patriots because of the Jesse James ruling, we would have had 14 points taken off the board during the Super Bowl. It was Steeler Nation’s uproar that finally shined the light in the dark corner of the HQ over-technical officiating from NFL HQ. My fanbase couldn’t understand why Collinsworth was so confused by the calls essentially stating that they should go New England’s way. They didn’t understand that he had been lead to that belief by his experience watching the calls go the wrong way throughout the 2017 season. Had Mr. Goodell not stepped in and corrected Al Riverons’ patterns we would have looked like every other opponent that faces the Patriots. You could argue that Roger’s talk was like Comey’s announcement about more emails. James and Roger should have probably waited for the announcement until after the big event.

Dan I am sure you are happy to give up a Super Bowl for your interstate brother down the road.

Thanks Again!

Jeffrey

P.S. Cheesesteaks are still better than King Cappies or Primanti Brothers!

Post subject: Re: Eagles Thank Steelers
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:32 pm 

:roll:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:11 pm 

:lol:

As far as the cheat code goes, I think the gints are the ones to do that first. Great post though. Funny shit. Thanks lake.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:08 pm 

I honestly think that it was a serious consideration in the NYC headquarters on that replay. I have a feeling there was a political element to the call. Do you think the NFL wanted to have a TD overturned in favor of the Patriots, in the last minutes of this Super Bowl, THIS particular year with all the complaints ALL YEAR about the refs and replay always going in their favor? Whether justified or not.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:32 pm 

Nick79 wrote:
I honestly think that it was a serious consideration in the NYC headquarters on that replay. I have a feeling there was a political element to the call. Do you think the NFL wanted to have a TD overturned in favor of the Patriots, in the last minutes of this Super Bowl, THIS particular year with all the complaints ALL YEAR about the refs and replay always going in their favor? Whether justified or not.

I agree

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 pm 

LakecrestSteeler wrote:
Dear Mr. Rooney,

I know a lot have stories have been printed about how great we are. The stories about risky genius calls by Pederson, about Pederson out Belichicking Belichick. There have been stories about the fake plays being run before the game to fake out the Patriots. And there have been stories about our fanbase calling go NBCs commentators’ heads because they were too biased. I also have to report that many of my coaches have been poached because we apparently cracked the Patriot code finally.

I am writing to thank you and your organization; without your loss to the Patriots because of the Jesse James ruling, we would have had 14 points taken off the board during the Super Bowl. It was Steeler Nation’s uproar that finally shined the light in the dark corner of the HQ over-technical officiating from NFL HQ. My fanbase couldn’t understand why Collinsworth was so confused by the calls essentially stating that they should go New England’s way. They didn’t understand that he had been lead to that belief by his experience watching the calls go the wrong way throughout the 2017 season. Had Mr. Goodell not stepped in and corrected Al Riverons’ patterns we would have looked like every other opponent that faces the Patriots. You could argue that Roger’s talk was like Comey’s announcement about more emails. James and Roger should have probably waited for the announcement until after the big event.

Dan I am sure you are happy to give up a Super Bowl for your interstate brother down the road.

Thanks Again!

Jeffrey

Hey Jeffrey, can you also please speak to Rooney about insisting his ignorant HC reinstall the QB sneak back into our offense, like the other 31 teams use routinely to convert 98% of all 4th and inches.

Thanks and enjoy your one and done title because the Killer B's are FINALLY stinging the league in 2018.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:11 pm 

Steel 40 wrote:
LakecrestSteeler wrote:
Dear Mr. Rooney,

Thanks Again!

Jeffrey

Hey Jeffrey, can you also please speak to Rooney about insisting his ignorant HC reinstall the QB sneak back into our offense, like the other 31 teams use routinely to convert 98% of all 4th and inches.

MIght need to cc Ben himself on that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:28 pm 

BarryFoster wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

I agree

Nick is making a lot of sense.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 pm 

blu wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
Nick79 wrote:

I agree

Nick is making a lot of sense.

I know, right?

Apocalypse?