It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: How To Cheat The Cheatriots
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:44 pm 

COR-TEN wrote:
BarryFoster wrote:
franco32 wrote:
Haley would have left our game plan on a bar stool after some dude offered to bang his wife.

But not before Haley paid for the dude’s drinks as well
When is the part where he falls down a flight of stairs?

And his pelvis is crushed...yet he is standing on the sideline in a week. What a bullshit report by Douchette. Crushed pelvis my ass. And yet no one called him on it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:24 am 

I'm not sure if some coaches are naive, but the smart ones know what's up.

If the Eagles are doing this - there is stills suspicion.

That being said - the Eagles wouldn't be new to the Patriots cheating... their previous super bowl against the cheats saw an uncanny number of perfectly called screen passes to the side of an eagles blitz all game. That wasn't going to happen again - and the eagles walk through - in front of a lot of wandering people at the stadium, most certainly was noticed, memorized, and reported to Belicheck. Zero chance it wasn't.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:07 am 

It would be more interesting to see the NE take on this. Are any of them pointing to this being a possible issue with their loss? If so they admit to cheating.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:11 am 

I saw this yesterday... viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10204&start=20 making the comment even if this is 'fake news' it still has a purpose. Still keeps folks guessing. I love it. That said, I'm sure this stuff is not new as we all know most coaches are very protective even paranoid that their game plan(s) may be exposed before game. I love it. Big Huge middle finger to the cheats and the nfl.... :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:25 am 

Well, who can blame the Iggles?

They lost to the Pats during the height of Spygate w McNabb at the helm.

Fuck the Patriots

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:38 am 

jebrick wrote:
It would be more interesting to see the NE take on this. Are any of them pointing to this being a possible issue with their loss? If so they admit to cheating.

they only point to Malcolm Butler as the reason for the loss, as if he's deion Sanders. everyone in NE is obsessively focused on the fact that if Butler played, they would've crushed the eagles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:27 pm 

I would almost go the other way and wonder if the Pats were paid off to take a dive.

They made so many uncharacteristic mistakes, and Mike Lombardi can say they were prepared for the Eagles’ aggressiveness until he’s blue in the face, but they were caught flat-footed the two or three times Pederson went for it on fourth down.

Which they shouldn’t have been because it’s been Pederson’s MO since he took over the Eagles.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 pm 

There is no cheating or dive. The Eagles offense gave the Pats a dose of their own offense.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:07 pm 

jebrick wrote:
There is no cheating or dive. The Eagles offense gave the Pats a dose of their own offense.

I know they weren’t paid to take a dive but it was an uncharacteristically bad game, decision-wise, from Belichick, in a shootout where every coaching and player decision could make a key difference.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."